Store
Players Online: 54.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Stats For Unranked (Proof)?
As everyone who has played SG recently they removed Ranked SG and kept unranked in This Post i asked to combine them both but no Devs or anything reply'ed and i have proof that everyone wanted unranked stats so why hasn't it happend yet? I know that Badlion has wayyy more important things to do but i mean Badlion is losing alot of Survival Games players due to the lack of stats.

Strawpool for Unranked Stats: http://strawpoll.me/4490142 730 votes (79%) YES / 193 votes (21%) NO.

SG Unranked Stats Post: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/49531

So as you can see it was pretty one sided and alot of more people wanted stats other than not having stats. My question is that will this be added or not? Archy edited that on:

Last edited on 29 May 2015 - 09:39 PM by Archybot And its 8/8/15.

The whole point of this is that alot of people just want stats so there games can matter while they play Survival Games on badlion. If you bring stats back to badlion there would be alot of people coming back to play survival games on the network.

And lets not forget Archybot wanted stats himself ;D

Anonymous Quote

I personally prefer yes but only positive statistics (Wins, Kills, Deathmatch, Chests)

@Pikaoku @ArchyBot? (Idk who to tag)
PM Link
@Pikaoku Maybe we could put those stats only but not elo?
PM Link
+1 on stats
PM Link
I think it is a good idea. I like it. I am all for it.
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

+1 on stats

Agreed, having no stats in sg makes sg on badlion less competitive and easier to win.
PM Link
then do it every single badlion sg player wants it !!!!!!! @Pikaoku
PM Link
+1 I would love to see stats
PM Link
This is a great idea. I would love normal stats, not something based around ELO.
PM Link
Can we toggle being able to record stats then?
I like to screw around sometimes
PM Link
@Cheatoh that ruins the point lmao. If you were to "toggle" stats then everyone would have a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio easily. Just try hard when you use "toggle" stats. That's my opinion, I just think that Badlion should incorporate some kind of ratio related stats rather than ELO. No more getting drained and bored of BLSG after a few games. :)
PM Link
but then theres no unranked
PM Link
@Cheatoh it could be unranked if you don't care about your stats
PM Link
@Archybot
PM Link
Guys go to announcements @MasterGberry just said in his post they are going to be pushing out new things and one is positive stats in SG…
PM Link
@UnleashedPride hypeeee
PM Link
IM THE SAVIOR OF SG!!

Lol
PM Link
Why did they remove Ranked SG?

+1
PM Link
@mcflyroo they removed it cause noone played it
PM Link
Dude how did you get your name its so dumb no offence
PM Link

PersonKool wrote

but then theres no unranked

It's gonna be like UHC, slight different though, showing only positive stats as stated in Gberry's post. There might be some more slight changes to it.
PM Link