Store
Mods DO Look at /Reports
Lately I've gotten a lot of people telling me "I'm just going to tell you <player> is hacking because you don't look at reports" and I would like to say that is completely false. The /report command is there for a reason and it's there to help both the staff as well as the players. If we didn't look at reports, we wouldn't have the command.

Just because you report someone doesn't mean they are just automatically going to get banned - you have to remember not everyone you report is a hacker. And if you are hell-bent that they are a hacker, feel free to hop into spectator mode and record them hacking, and post it to the ban reports section on the forums.

PM Link
Most people don't have good recording softwares, or don't have the time to upload the video to YouTube so…
PM Link

Tarqeted wrote

Most people don't have good recording softwares, or don't have the time to upload the video to YouTube so…

https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/32
Enough people to have 200+ pages of accepted ban reports though (4,909 people)
PM Link
Ok you win ;-; @Cavasi
PM Link
you could tell this to the people that say it ingame, but as always.
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

overused meme
1.4/10

And since you can only use /report once every 5 minutes, there could be a chance you run into a second hacker. In this case I would just /msg a mod
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

Cavasi
PM Link