Store
Players Online: 54.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Cameralagg, admitting to autoclicker
#dontbancameralagg

U R LIKE THE BEST HOST AND MOD EVER!!!

PLS DONT BAN HIM WE LOVE HIM BADLION
PM Link
This was honestly very emotional, i hope you don't get banned for this, you just tried to enjoy the game with your friends without stress and pain. There is help for things like this in real life, but can't be helped here in a game and why shouldn't he be able to use just a simple fix for his condition, i believe he shouldn't be banned for this.

You were an outstanding mod on this server, always messaged you and asked you for help and reports, you didn't an amazing job. Hopefully a small thing such as this effect your position.

Love you man <3 hopefully you don't get banned and remain as a moderator!
PM Link
Camera, you were one of the mods/hosts/general players I actually respected. You are such a inspiration to me and Im sure tons of others in the community. You did an amazing job here at Badlion, and i hope you continue that and dont get banned for this. I dont consider this a cheat, and im sure the vast majority of badlion players feel the same. You werent in it to cheat, you wanted to feel normal, with no stress, with no embarrassment, no pain, and I respect that. Hope to god you don't get banned, and well, if you do, Farewell my man. Never really met or knew you but I could always see the effort and dedication you put into keeping chat clean, and overall moderating. Thanks for everything you've done to this server bro, you won't be forgotten.
PM Link
I think you should stay unbanned. I mean 8 months as staff and you do SO good. That has to count for something or that is pretty crazy. Idk if you will be banned or not. But I hope so badly you stay unbanned. Best of luck
PM Link
Let's see if Archy and Gberry have the heart to not ban Camera <3
PM Link
This is disappointing.
PM Link
Never knew you had this disability and yet still one of the best mods and hosts. I respect you and everything you have done even if you have used autoclicker. I'm just wondering if you set the autoclicker so you would have an advantage, or you set it so you would be like a normal played. Really hope you don't get banned…
-4bros
PM Link
Thanks for making this server a better place @CameraLagg
PM Link

Interceptions wrote

Let's see if Archy and Gberry have the heart to not ban Camera <3

Morality doesn't quite work like that. The Badlion network has rules, and all players are expected to follow them. No one is exempt from the rules, despite who they may be. Perhaps it sounds harsh to you, but this is the reality. When faced against the rules, it doesn't matter if you served two loyal and dedicated years to Badlion or if you found the server yesterday and felt like hacking on it; in the end, you decided to break the basic rules of the server. Despite the disability Camera has, he of all people should be aware of the authority the rules possess and confront a higher-up about his situation. I'm quite disappointed that he went ahead and cheated.

That being said, I'm not really "mad" at you, Camera. You simply chose a wrong decision that led to appropriate consequences. It's terrible that you had to face such a situation, but I think with your experience as both, a moderator and a player, you should have known what would come of the whole mess and chosen more wisely. I appreciate that you are able to admit to your wrongdoing, and know that your dedication to this server was not in vain.

See you, space cowboy.
PM Link
(╥﹏╥) Goodbye, Badlion won't be the same without you.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Prixy wrote

so thats it? wow
I thought somehow you wouldn't get banned and it would be cool, ugh there goes a really good mod
PM Link
I completely understand how you justified it to yourself, and I completely see the reasoning behind it but as Morsinius said, rules are rules. It doesn't change how I see you as a friend at all.
PM Link
Im not a sensitive person, but this made me cry

Just seeing the support your getting not hate, is just incredible I Really hope you the best of luck even tho you banned me witout a warning for skybasing, i hope you the best of luck

Thank you, for being a geat mod
PM Link
u muted me for death threats , see ya on judgement day!
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

Kahstrono wrote...

The easiest option is rarely the best. Camera of all people should know that.

True, I really should have said something and I'm not saying the way I dealt with it was right. The simple fact is I was too scared to say anything to admins or even to my closest friends. I was scared of their reactions :/ I know it was wrong but I can't really go back in time now.
PM Link
Despite that, you were an outstanding staff member in multiple areas, and that will never change. I really loved working with you and I wish I got the chance to speak with you atleast once.

Good Luck in the future @CameraLagg
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

FruitSnack wrote

I think you should stay unbanned. I mean 8 months as staff and you do SO good. That has to count for something or that is pretty crazy. Idk if you will be banned or not. But I hope so badly you stay unbanned. Best of luck

If anything 8 months as staff shows he should have known better
PM Link
Little bit dissapointed since you are on of my favorite mods, but thanks for admitting
PM Link
Thread is locked