Store
Players Online: 35.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Mod tag
Before I make this post I don't really play badlion anymore and don't know how much this still affects the mods but I thought I'd post anyway :^)

So a lot of time when I played here acticely I used to say people in the chat curse out that 1 or 2 staff members for not banning that 1 hacker as the staff member was playing a match or afk or w/e. I'm not too sure if this is actually a thing but if a staff member wants to play a ranked match or something, maybe they should have a command to disable their mod tag and not be seen on tab (not really vanish but just not be able to see the tag), this way some of the abuse sent towards them will not be there as newer players who say things like this to them in chat won't know they are staff.

This is kind of like a break from their shift command if staff members want to play a match or something.
PM Link

DaGoldBrick wrote

Before I make this post I don't really play badlion anymore and don't know how much this still affects the mods but I thought I'd post anyway :^)

So a lot of time when I played here acticely I used to say people in the chat curse out that 1 or 2 staff members for not banning that 1 hacker as the staff member was playing a match or afk or w/e. I'm not too sure if this is actually a thing but if a staff member wants to play a ranked match or something, maybe they should have a command to disable their mod tag and not be seen on tab (not really vanish but just not be able to see the tag), this way some of the abuse sent towards them will not be there as newer players who say things like this to them in chat won't know they are staff.

This is kind of like a break from their shift command if staff members want to play a match or something.Before I make this post I don't really play badlion anymore and don't know how much this still affects the mods but I thought I'd post anyway :^)

This is kind of like a break from their shift command if staff members want to play a match or something.[/quote
This can work, only down part if someone needs help and notices that no staff are on (Secretly staff playing), then he/she will just complain like normal "Badlion staff r shit".
PM Link