Store
Players Online: 67.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Glitched Build UHC
I was playing Ranked Build UHC, and I found a loot pile on the floor…

https://www.badlion.net/match/kitpvp/8824884
PM Link
Your gonna get banned for bug abusing
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

It wasnt his fault that the server didnt clear it, it's not like he made the server do it @SuperSbh3561
PM Link
@SuperSandwish
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

No he won't
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

He wont get banned its not his fault the server didn't clear the stuff thats all.You probably don't even know what real bug abusing is.And the guy reported the bug if he wanted to abuse he wouldn't report it to get fixed.
PM Link

ravenatorman wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

No he won't

Lol I wasn't being serious but actually that's not cool and kinda unfair
PM Link

DomyGames wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

He wont get banned its not his fault the server didn't clear the stuff thats all.You probably don't even know what real bug abusing is.And the guy reported the bug if he wanted to abuse he wouldn't report it to get fixed.

This really is very hard to understand but this is most certainly abusing a bug with the the server he could have thrown away the gear but no he used it. He probably won't get banned just because he didn't know and he did report the bug.
PM Link
i dont remember there being a command named /report Current:Arena items
PM Link

xKnighter wrote

i dont remember there being a command named /report Current:Arena items

What?
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

DomyGames wrote...

This really is very hard to understand but this is most certainly abusing a bug with the the server he could have thrown away the gear but no he used it. He probably won't get banned just because he didn't know and he did report the bug.

It's still bug abuse because he used the extra items. Idgaf if he reported it, but the hypocrisy of him abusing it and then posting a match link ;-;
PM Link

SkillAuraOnly wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

It's still bug abuse because he used the extra items. Idgaf if he reported it, but the hypocrisy of him abusing it and then posting a match link ;-;

That's what I said lol
PM Link
He actually didn't abuse anything, even if he was going to. You start with 6 gaps, and he had over 6 gaps. He also had over 3 heads, which is what you start with.
PM Link

BanterDaddy wrote

He actually didn't abuse anything, even if he was going to. You start with 6 gaps, and he had over 6 gaps. He also had over 3 heads, which is what you start with.

He got extra lava extra water extra arrows and an extra Rod
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

BanterDaddy wrote...

He got extra lava extra water extra arrows and an extra Rod

But he didn't use any extra things, even if he had them. @SuperSandwish
PM Link

BanterDaddy wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

But he didn't use any extra things, even if he had them. @SuperSandwish

How do you know that?
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

BanterDaddy wrote...

How do you know that?

HE will get banned
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

xKnighter wrote...

What?

Iam making a joke saying that you cant do anything about the loot pile, you cant report the arena
PM Link

xKnighter wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

Iam making a joke saying that you cant do anything about the loot pile, you cant report the arena

You most definitely can burn it
PM Link
But everyone feels REALLY bad if they burn gaps lets be honest here @SuperSandwish
PM Link