Nice necro post. And where did u hear that. Lol I don't see how it'd give delay
PM Link

galizor wrote

Nice necro post.

>one month bump
>stickied thread
PM Link

timlee117 wrote

1 tip: NEVER buy Wtfast for better ping its shit and it doesnt work all they want is money..

It does work, not in BadLion
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Should I notice any huge diference, cause I don't xD
PM Link
I have 9mb/s up and down, i followed all these steps and i succeed. 212ms >> results now 72
PM Link
I Did this and my ping increased slightly but my hits feel more connected in my opinion could be an illusion but I feel a difference towards the better.
PM Link
I FUCKING LOVE YOU
PM Link
Archy, this is gay. I feel like I'm being forced to do it because a shit ton of people use it and I feel like that's the only reason they started beating me. I'm still not doing.
PM Link
Just did it, it better work! ;-;
PM Link
Peasent lanuage T_T OP #overkill
PM Link
So can you actually see the difference? Like when you do /p ? Because I don't see a difference.
PM Link
Can't do it since Im on a mac, might as well let everyone shove a sword up my ass
PM Link

Doe wrote

Can't do it since Im on a mac, might as well let everyone shove a sword up my ass

Doesn't really make that big of a difference.
PM Link

BetterSprint wrote

Doe wrote...

Doesn't really make that big of a difference.
I went on my friends laptop and he had this latency thing, and I was insane with the sword. I'm guessing it's just my mac or ping idk
PM Link

Doe wrote

BetterSprint wrote...

I went on my friends laptop and he had this latency thing, and I was insane with the sword. I'm guessing it's just my mac or ping idk

If you really want a difference, hook your computer up to an ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi
PM Link
i hate people who cant play wit this, i can tell who has it and who doesnt
PM Link
Does this still help?
PM Link
@Archybot I did this in 3 of the folders UNDER Interfaces, there were just 3, I put 2 DWORD 32 bit files in each one and named one TcpAckFrequency and the other TCPNoDelay, and I restarted my computer and I still get the same ping in cmd and when I hover over my connection bar in minecraft, was I supposed to put 2 of those in the Interfaces folder itself? Please help, I would greatly appreciate it :D
PM Link
It doesnt affect cmd prompt or ingame ping, only tcp packets
PM Link