Store
Players Online: 68.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
How to Improve Latency in Most Online Games
Wont' affect your ping, it just makes your computer send packets instantly instead of waiting and grouping them up.
PM Link
It didn't appear to change my ping, even through the feel of playing, still good information to know and very well written. <3
PM Link
And a few months later people still complain and bitch about potlag. This game will never have peace :(
PM Link
This helped me a lot omg.
PM Link
Same as hispanicapple. Did this a month ago and man has it helped. Thanks ;)
PM Link
What if I got folders inside of a folder e.g

PM Link
Is there any way I can do this on mac now ):
PM Link
I'm a computer nub, not even gonna try this
PM Link
This helped, cheers.
PM Link
Does this really work or no?
PM Link
@SurvivingSwords It worked for me. Just make sure you do it correctly.
PM Link
@Archybot This has gotten a lot of attention recently. People are saying that it can "fry your CPU." Is this true?
PM Link
Don't do it, it's not that effective and it does effect your CPU.
PM Link

Kanuck_ wrote

Don't do it, it's not that effective and it does effect your CPU.

Affects your CPU by like 0.1% at most. Good lie yo - this is used by almost every competitive FPS, MMO, and RTS player in the world who knows about it.
PM Link
"Cannot create value: Error writing to the registry"

?? Help im bad at compooters this happens when i try to make the DWORD keys
PM Link

Aymbaut wrote

"Cannot create value: Error writing to the registry"

?? Help im bad at compooters this happens when i try to make the DWORD keys

you're prob not admin
PM Link

Archybot wrote

Kanuck_ wrote...

Affects your CPU by like 0.1% at most. Good lie yo - this is used by almost every competitive FPS, MMO, and RTS player in the world who knows about it.

Well it seemed to fuck up my minecraft when I turned it on. I basically had to turn it on multiple times to make it crash so I could restart and actually play. My PC is almost always under stress because I use programs like paint, sony vegas and action very often…
PM Link
@Archybot This has gotten shit tons of flame from the potpvp community, many say it changes the way you take KB and it unfair, your thoughts?
PM Link
Guys if you already have good ping i wouldnt recommend trying this for me it just made my pot lag / hit delay worse :)
PM Link

Gankedd wrote

Guys if you already have good ping i wouldnt recommend trying this for me it just made my pot lag / hit delay worse :)

This isn't entirely correct, maybe you did something wrong or just a coincidence?
PM Link