is it allowed on badlion?

yes
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Hey @Archybot

I have a problem, I can't go any further than Tcpip, when I open Tcpip it goes straight to those _DWORD files, and it has way different files than shown in yours.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\

Should I just add the TCPNoDelay and TcpAckFrequency into there?

pls help
PM Link
Does This Still Work?
PM Link

Kraab wrote

Does This Still Work?

Yes
PM Link
I've done all the steps, but there's one folder with a REG_SZ key named (Default), and it's basically empty. I put the TCPNoDelay and TcpAckFrequency in there, but after I restart my computer, they disappear, would the latency still take affect in minecraft? If not, is it safe to delete?

https://gyazo.com/4ecc33e2a870c84eeb788d7f92708ad5
PM Link
thanks so much i now have less rod/bow delay and better hits
PM Link
Eyo, quick question. I did this with Motomant settings. I did it then installed win 10 right after and saw some other folders apear where I had to do them. Is regedit still working or not?
PM Link
I have 46 ms and still feel I'm laggy, I'm used to 20 ;-;
PM Link
@Archybot Any similar methods for MacOS?
PM Link
What if you have a MAC OS X Laptop to play your block game on?
(serious question)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaverus wrote

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!

IS THIS DEFAULT IN WINDOWS 10?

ALL I NEED IS ONE ANSWER; YES OR NO

If you meant that those regedit settings are preinstalled on win 10 than no.
PM Link

Flowzy wrote

Zaverus wrote...

If you meant that those regedit settings are preinstalled on win 10 than no.
Just get TcpNoDelay mod lol this method is outdated pretty much.
PM Link
I don't how this works but when using registry editor, you have to be careful you might delete registry keys that are necessary for every windows operating system. There's not a mac registry nor a registry editor as its just a bunch of .plist list that are hidden from the user by default, so mac users sorry it won't work. This might work on Windows Vista-Windows 10 not sure about Windows XP and below(Plus who even uses those operating systems anymore, I now a lot of people still use windows XP but windows 2000, me, 98, and 95, who uses them anymore)
You can still screw up your system if please to waste your money.
You can try this on a virtual machine if you don't feel like screwing your computer, it can take a while but you are free to waste your time if you please. Even though it's over a video game, which isn't needed for A LIFE. You might want to check the directions twice just like Santa checks his list twice. But you don't have to if you wish to risk screwing over your computer if you want to. This is good advice here. Just like requirement 7 archy bot and the bad lion network does not give a heck if you screw up your computer. If you followed my advice, and blame me if you screw your system, I don't give a heck either.

- a_xxEzraBxxx_b
PM Link
I tried this and everytime I join a server or world, java crashes. Maybe it's my internet speed or something.
PM Link
dasdasdasdasdasd
PM Link

RedDenial wrote

is it allowed on badlion?

of course not
PM Link