Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 73.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
How to Improve Latency in Most Online Games
Hey guys orilation here who wants to buy my regedit settings which give you 15% more vertical kb. No scam
PM Link
Going to make a new thread about this but with more updates and etc.
PM Link
ddddddeellllll
delete this shit
PM Link
so much info 0.0
PM Link
Thanks very much! Appreciate you writing all that for us xD…
PM Link
Archy,
Whats your favorite animal?
PM Link
Thx my ping went from 420 to 691!1!!!1!!!
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Hey guys orilation here who wants to buy my regedit settings which give you 15% more vertical kb. No scam

When did I ever say anything even similar to that lol
PM Link
Brilliant thread
PM Link
Is this working for packetloss??
PM Link
I will read it right now, hope it helps
PM Link
translator olmak istiyorum hepsini okudum ve kabul ediyorum hepsi aynı yasım 14 pluginlerden anlarim
PM Link
Can you please add the Following:
1)This does not make YOU take less KnockBack, it effects gameplay
2)This does NOT make you Get more reach, it just helps the hit detection for all of you that have very delayed hits
3)DO not download these DUMB LEAKS (ie. Dreamer's Regedit, Verzide OP REACH 0KB REGEDIT exc.)
4) Bat files dont do anything to KNockback or Reach it just effects game play (Most of them are Viruses)
PM Link
A question, does this only work on an admin account? Because I've noticed that after I did this the hit detection on my admin account and my regular account is different
PM Link
how does is this thing still here in 2018?
PM Link

HashEdits wrote

how does is this thing still here in 2018?

The same as in 2014 xDD
PM Link
;3
PM Link
I want to attempt this and feel like I can do it without messing up, but is it really worth it? I already get >50ms to the Oceania server and I really don't fell like I need lower tbh…

+1 anyways for being smart as usual

Also, if i'm Australian and playing on a North American server (such as Hypixel), will it improve hit registry? I know that altering your computer's Regedit doesn't improve ping, it just makes gameplay smoother as the packets are sent individually instead of in clusters (normally anyways)
PM Link
did this, restarting my pc now.
hopefully i come back lmfao.
PM Link

ClassicHopper wrote

did this, restarting my pc now.
hopefully i come back lmfao.

xDDD
PM Link