Store
AU Champions Game | 19th December
I am glad to be announcing the second AU Champions Game. This time there will be requirements, unlike the previous AU Champions Game, to give a more competitive touch to the game. This game will be FFA, not teams.

Date and Time:

The UHC will be hosted on AUUHC and will take place on 19th of December at 2:30PM AEDT (UTC +11).

Use this website to convert the UHC time to your time.

Requirements:

As most of you know, last time we didn’t do anything competitive and quite the opposite but I felt like the AU community deserves something fun yet competitive between the tryhard players in AU (and NA/EU tryhards are welcome as well). That being said, we will host a statless, troll game on the Sunday (20th December) for those who don’t meet the requirements.

To enter in this UHC, you are required to have 2 wins OR 75 kills to be considered. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not sign up.

Sign up below here with a comment on the thread. Just state your IGN and what requirement you meet.

Sign ups will be closed 12 hours before the event starts at 2:30am AEDT on the 19th (3:30PM UTC on the 18th).

Config:

The gamemode(s) will be FFA, CutClean, TimeBomb and Vanilla+.
Border will start shrinking at 75mins.
Border size will be 3000x3000 (might vary depending on the amount of signups).
Nether will be Enabled.
Strength will be Disabled.
Heal will be at 10mins.

Rules:

Standard Network and UHC rules will apply to this event. Anyone caught breaking these will be punished accordingly.

You can find the rules here.

Prizes:

We wouldn’t go hosting something competitive without a few prizes to throw in there.
Firstly, you will get bragging rights of being the UHC Champion of AU.
And you’ll also get some ranks -

1st place - Perma Lion Rank
2nd place - Perma Donator+ Rank
3rd Place - Perma Donator Rank

Winners:

1st place - pingading

2nd place - Shawzy_xo

3rd place - Frodothechodo

Note: You may apply the prize to any account of your choice. You may also upgrade one tier of rank if you already have it ie: if you win Donator and you already have it, you may elect to get Donator+ instead.
PM Link
FIRST
PM Link
k
PM Link
I Am already a god, but more publicity of this statement would be nice.
I have 6 stats wins and over like 220 kills so ye, sign me UP!
PM Link
Ign: shawzy_xo.
Ign: Actualcode.
Ign: Whormart.

All three of these accounts meet requirements to play the game so sign them up please ty :)
PM Link
Sadly I can't play this because I'm on holidays but Goodluck everyone :)
Btw might want to add if it's FFA / Teams :)
PM Link
me im shit
PM Link
IGN:Kazoh
I meet all requirements to play this game.
GLHF
PM Link
IGN:Bacccca
I've got all the requirements needed.
PM Link
Sign me up Macca Lets go im gonna take the piss in this game so much already got donor don't care what place thanks for hosting Macca oh and will these games be teams or is that yet to be decided, I also meet requirements 6 wins 124 kills

PM Link
IGN: ConnorsGameTips
No stat wins, but 100+ kills
PM Link
IGN TholanPlayz
i meet all requirments i have 9 stats wins and like 200+ kills
PM Link
————————————————

THIS WILL BE AN FFA GAME

————————————————

I will also edit the main post to say this. We want it to show who is the best player in the region, not the best at working in a team.
PM Link
IGN: SwilliamsYT

2 Stats Wins
100+ Kills

Thanks for hosting, Macca! :)
PM Link
1 Stats wins on officialC0ld and 1 Stats win on AuChanse and over 75 kills on officialc0ld so ye, sign me up on officialc0ld, ty
PM Link
IGN JustStorm Over 75 kills
PM Link
Ign: PugZPlayMC
I meet all the requirement needing to play this uhc

12 wins

267 kills
PM Link
Im in, 2 stat wins and over 150 kills.

IGN : Azzq
PM Link
ME :D