Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 34.1k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
My little introduction thing..
Hello Badlion,

In lieu of my recent "migration" to Badlion, allow me to introduce myself,
My name is Jazza and I am more or less recognized for my significant yet, apparent "OG" creations on Minecraft per se, therefore choosing the sudden decision to apply for the Badlion Build Team. Click here if you wish to view my personal building album.

I'm not quite the fondest individual on the PvP aspect(s) of Minecraft so if you ever plot to 1v1 me, chances are that you'll "rek" me (as children these days would describe defeating someone in a battle as).

I plan to stay in this community for quite a decent while to get all "cozy" and used to how it currently runs and operates before I even create sudden intentions of deciding whether or not to move on. Although from the sheer looks of things, i'm going to stay for as long as I physically can and explore the server as much as Nemo explores the ocean. And that's a lot of exploring if you ask me.

<->

Considering I literally contain nothing interesting and engaging to describe about myself currently, I hope you don't mind me asking one interesting fact about yourself for me to get to know you little earthlings?

if you intentionally read through this whole thread, you sir, deserve a well brewed cappucino.
PM Link
cool
PM Link
I bet you drink coffee all day.
PM Link
^^^^ gravedig
PM Link