Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 30.2k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
"Unranked BuildUHC"
What're your personal thoughts/opinions regarding this recent (temporary) addition?
PM Link
nqice
PM Link
rip
PM Link
Wait what
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

Wait what
go one arena rn
PM Link

Aymbaut wrote

SuperSubh3561 wrote...

go one arena rn
i cant :(
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

Wait what

PM Link
Don't care, would prefer to have legacy back
PM Link
no more complaining amirite
PM Link
UnRanked Build is BS it makes the server lag and also it means you cant drain all the tryhards as they are just playing unranked.
Also why did you make this it means you will get nowhare near as many donations as you did before as badlion relies on its donations I think you should remove this as it is all round terrible @ginie1 @Archybot.
PM Link

_Ech0ed wrote

UnRanked Build is BS it makes the server lag and also it means you cant drain all the tryhards as they are just playing unranked.
Also why did you make this it means you will get nowhare near as many donations as you did before as badlion relies on its donations I think you should remove this as it is all round terrible @ginie1 @Archybot.

From what I've heard and interpreted, it's only available for today only, mainly for training/preparing for the upcoming tournament later on today. Although, god knows for certain how long it'll stay for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PM Link
Build unranked is just for the tourney. It's not staying.
PM Link
@Jazza Pack in the screenshot???
PM Link

zInsaneAura wrote

@Jazza Pack in the screenshot???
PM Link

_Ech0ed wrote

Good one, bet if you were a non donor you would be upset that its only temporary.
PM Link
Was a good kit to warm up
PM Link
I also think since the sheer amount of people playing Unranked Build, that it took up most, or all of the arenas that can be used. I did get alot of "Out Of Arenas, Please Try Again" errors on tourny day.
PM Link

Watericekiller wrote

_Ech0ed wrote...

Good one, bet if you were a non donor you would be upset that its only temporary.

Just duel people. Also ech0 is right about the donations. You donate for privileges.
PM Link
PLEASE ADD IT BACK I LOVE IT BECAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T SO DESPERATE FOR ELO THAT THEY JUST NEED TO BOW PLEASE ADD IT BACK THNX
PM Link