Store
Snow's AMA
Hello!

So, my name is xSnowGod and I am mostly know because of the games I host in the Network. Well, I have to admit that I have a few friends out of the Staff Team, but a very few. Maybe 2. This is also to introudce myself to you, letting you guys ask me what you want. I love meeting new people, so I am going to make an AMA. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to know about me, I will gladly answer it :)

P.D: Please no "joke" questions if you know what I mean.

Thanks <3
PM Link
What's your definition of "joke"?
PM Link

asianapple wrote

What's your definition of "joke"?

Dirty questions :)
PM Link

xSnowGod wrote

asianapple wrote...

Dirty questions :)

Could you explain to me what qualifies as "dirty"?
PM Link

asianapple wrote

xSnowGod wrote...

Could you explain to me what qualifies as "dirty"?

Hmmmm….

Damn this is harsh. Maybe "Do you like (Not going to say it since I wanna keep professinalism)?"
PM Link

xSnowGod wrote

asianapple wrote...

Hmmmm….

Damn this is harsh. Maybe "Do you like (Not going to say it since I wanna keep professinalism)?"

Lots of things fall under this broad category of "professinalism".
Would you be so kind as to explain to me what someone could possibly like to violate the integrity of your "professinalism"?
PM Link
I think what he refers to as dirty are sexual jokes, racist jokes, homophobic jokes and pretty much anything that would be counted as punishable.

To be honest, there's nothing funny about it. You just have to be mature and if you don't have the manhood to understand the nature and concepts of these subjects then sir you need help.

Edit: I didn't quote you. @asianapple
PM Link
Jk, please don't hurt me dad.

Question: If you live in Peru / South America (and I assume it's heated most of the time there), why choose the name xSnowGod?
PM Link

PandaMoonbeam wrote

I think what he refers to as dirty are sexual jokes, racist jokes, homophobic jokes and pretty much anything that would be counted as punishable.

To be honest, there's nothing funny about it. You just have to be mature and if you don't have the manhood to understand the nature and concepts of these subjects then sir you need help.

What I was going to say but better :)
PM Link

PandaMoonbeam wrote

Jk, please don't hurt me dad.

Question: If you live in Peru / South America (and I assume it's heated most of the time there), why choose the name xSnowGod?

Well, I bought the account a few weeks later I saw Hunger Games for the first time, and I really liked President Snow. I love my IGN, but I regret that it is inspired of him because he freaking BETRAYED Katniss.
PM Link

PandaMoonbeam wrote

Sir, I'll openly admit that I lack manhood, and I'll also have you know I absolutely don't need this recommended "help" for the lack thereof.
PM Link

asianapple wrote

xSnowGod wrote...

Lots of things fall under this broad category of "professinalism".
Would you be so kind as to explain to me what someone could possibly like to violate the integrity of your "professinalism"?

Ok ok, I would say it. Probably asking me something VERY dirty, related to sexual stuff, or racist stuff. If someone does I will ignore it :)
PM Link

xSnowGod wrote

asianapple wrote...

Ok ok, I would say it. Probably asking me something VERY dirty, related to sexual stuff, or racist stuff. If someone does I will ignore it :)

You're explanation drives me to believe that you were talking about the concept of "professionalism", rather than your ambiguous concept of "professinalism".
This is correct, is it not?
PM Link
1. pizza or burger?

2. MGB or Archy?

3. Do you love me?

4. Do you like me?

5. Do you hate me?

PM Link
Favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner
Favorite drink
Favorite Color
Favorite Gamemode(s) (CC, V+ etc..)
Tea or Coffee?
Favorite Kit on Arena
Language(s) you want to learn
Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast
Favorite type of muffin
Favorite Admin (;D answer carefully)
PM Link

VedExcellence wrote

1. pizza or burger?
2. MGB or Archy?

3. Do you love me?

4. Do you like me?

5. Do you hate me?

VEGETARIAN PIZZA RULES

Both are great Owners

Sure!

Sure!

Sure! Oh wait, nah
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner
Favorite drink
Favorite Color
Favorite Gamemode(s) (CC, V+ etc..)
Tea or Coffee?
Favorite Kit on Arena
Language(s) you want to learn
Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast
Favorite type of muffin
Favorite Admin (;D answer carefully)

Eggs and bacon, Spaghetti, Mac and Cheese :)
Inca Kola, its a peruvian drink, its like coke but yellow :)
Blue
Vanilla+
Cofee, I drink it a lot tbh
Iron
I want to learn German, as most games I host are EU, I can barely understand what most people say
PANCAKEEEESSSS
Banana?
I donĀ“t really know all of then, I would say Irish as she is always glad to help :)
PM Link
oh and Macca :) ^
PM Link

asianapple wrote

PandaMoonbeam wrote...

Sir, I'll openly admit that I lack manhood, and I'll also have you know I absolutely don't need this recommended "help" for the lack thereof.

Oh, the second paragraph was directed at @SnowGod. Please accept my apology for creating a mis-communicational error.
PM Link
dwdw
PM Link