Store
Players Online: 58.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Naruto
Am I the only one who's obsessed with the this even though it ended a while back?

Anyone reading Boruto?
PM Link
@Morsinius it's not a bad anime
PM Link
good show good manga
2 much filller in anime tho i skipped it all
PM Link
i thought you were just messing with me when you kept saying it was good

and yeah it sucks
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

i thought you were just messing with me when you kept saying it was good

and yeah it sucks

Why does it suck? Any suggestions for animes/mangas to watch?
PM Link

Frx wrote

Why does it suck? Any suggestions for animes/mangas to watch?

It's the king of entry-tier garbage – it has a poor storyline that drags on forever, boring characters, and it attracts the worst kind of fanbase

I don't know what you recommend you yet though because that always changes on my mood
PM Link
Naruto actually grows into a great story, but most weaboos refuse to give it a chance because its "overrated" and doesn't follow their 13 episode limit rule so there for it drags on forever
PM Link

BurntCactus wrote

Naruto actually grows into a great story, but most weaboos refuse to give it a chance because its "overrated" and doesn't follow their 13 episode limit rule so there for it drags on forever

I dunno if you're baiting, but the story is honestly nothing special, and the filler episodes are way too frequent for my liking. I get this is all a matter of opinion, but Naruto is by no means a good show when looked at objectively.

It's also kinda funny that what you say about weebs works the other way round–most weeaboos tend to stick to poorly done battle shounens like this rather than watching 13ep shows. I'd actually say that the guy who's watched 300 different shows is less likely to be a weeb than a very ardent Naruto fan
PM Link
Naruto is good because its fucking awesome
thats my argument storyline is ok, but THEY ARE NINJAS nuf said ninjas are good but yeah love the characters gret show sorry
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

BurntCactus wrote...

I dunno if you're baiting, but the story is honestly nothing special, and the filler episodes are way too frequent for my liking. I get this is all a matter of opinion, but Naruto is by no means a good show when looked at objectively.

It's also kinda funny that what you say about weebs works the other way round–most weeaboos tend to stick to poorly done battle shounens like this rather than watching 13ep shows. I'd actually say that the guy who's watched 300 different shows is less likely to be a weeb than a very ardent Naruto fan
The plot is huge, and I really loved the Orginal Naruto better than Shippuden. They had to find ways for the plot to all add up, so they caused shit tons of filler episodes to make sure everything added up.
PM Link
The only shows I ever watched that was made in japan was Pokémon and Doreamon and that was when I was like 6 or 8
PM Link
I've watched almost every episode, and the plot does take a giant turn in Shippuden because the creator had to add things like more of the Akatsuki and then actually make Itachi a good and the rest of the jinuriki's and their back stories.
PM Link

Frx wrote

I've watched almost every episode, and the plot does take a giant turn in Shippuden because the creator had to add things like more of the Akatsuki and then actually make Itachi a good and the rest of the jinuriki's and their back stories.
spoiler territory!
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

The only shows I ever watched that was made in japan was Pokémon and Doreamon and that was when I was like 6 or 8

Doreamon IS DA SHIT YOU KNOW
PM Link
ahem.

pokemon best anime

"drops mic"
PM Link

Niquex wrote

ahem.

pokemon best anime

"drops mic"
i never said that
PM Link

SuperSubh3561 wrote

Niquex wrote...

i never said that

yeah but I did

(inside joke u dont have to get it :3)
PM Link
Corey in the house best anime

"Drops mic so hard world explodes"
PM Link
A:TLA and A:LOK > all ;D
PM Link

Nosrednaman wrote

A:TLA and A:LOK > all ;D

Meh, I like it

Toyko Ghoul Season 3 is out soon, it's going to be bad but eh.
PM Link