PM Link

toast747 wrote

what happened to the og thread?

Revamped Par 72
PM Link
nice meme
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

• “Hi I’m a girl” (this is literally the definition of someone seeking attention)

• ya its not tho idk what the definition of it is but if its that ill give you a million ones
    PM Link
    Aymbaut really needs to read the trash talking part.
    PM Link

dwipeout wrote

Aymbaut really needs to read the trash talking part.
    oh look at that another post by the same person talking about how toxic i am

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    PM Link
    This is true, Well put i think lots of ppl will acknowledge this just because of the way u wrote this ;)

You are a boy. Congratulations you have a penis (and if you do not you might want to see a doctor about it). Just because you are a boy does NOT mean you need to be doing any of the following:

Messaging any girl you can find online.Trying to flirt with girls just because they have a pair of boobs and lack a penis.Trying to show off in front of other people over an online game.

Just because you are a guy does not mean you should be e-humping the girls. If you go up to a girl in real life and ask her to show you her tits, she slaps you and/or calls the police. If you go to a party and spend ever hour acting like the dog from UP, yelling "Girl!" and following after them the second you see one, you're going to be known as "that creepy fucker" and will not be invited back to many parties. No girl is "asking for it" by having girl in her name, by having a feminine skin, or by being open with the fact that she is female. They are gamers just like you.

Lmao
    PM Link
    Global Alert this… This is the best post i have seen in awhile
    PM Link

EliteCrafterYT wrote

Global Alert this… This is the best post i have seen in awhile

I don't think it's enough to just global alert this. Of course, some people might read it, but even despite the great way this post is written in, most players will ignore.

I reckon I've stated something about this earlier in this thread, but I suggest harsher punishments and system in general. Players
    don't take their horrible actions seriously because they know they will get unbanned/unmuted really soon. And they repeat it because they know that there are 3rd chances here as well…
    PM Link
    "Get a tan"
    -fREAKAZOiD

"Do you even have real life friends?"
    -fREAKAZOiD

Freakazoid plays for a professional Counter-Strike team.
    PM Link
    accidental double post
    PM Link
    Ty
    PM Link
    I LOVE this thread. Thanks so much for explaining these rules for everyone who doesn't already know.
    PM Link

Unwise wrote

Teracerus wrote...

Incorrect - "kill yourself" should be and is a 7 day mute.

I do think a permaban for "kys" would be worth considering, but with the rules we have right now there aren't any huge issues.

Are you kidding me? There is one death related to suicide in the US every 12 minutes. Every death threat should be a perm-ban no matter if it's "kys" or "kill yourself" it makes no difference. I don't think we should be adding onto that amount.
    PM Link

Terror_PVP wrote

Unwise wrote...

Are you kidding me? There is one death related to suicide in the US every 12 minutes. Every death threat should be a perm-ban no matter if it's "kys" or "kill yourself" it makes no difference. I don't think we should be adding onto that amount.

Frankly, there's not any evidence to correlate suicide encouragement with actual suicide. It's incredibly toxic, but there's no need to permanently ban players when we can instead remove their chat permissions.
    PM Link
    I 100% love this. Especially the part about encouraging suicide. Amazing. :')
    PM Link
    The part about DDoS is harsh. It's the internet, if you care that much you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck you're crying over lmfao.
    When I was 13, I joined an IRC which had a large amount of DDoSers (irc.efnet.org at the time) and I got ddosed every day for a month straight, with zero access to the internet, because I laughed at someone's name. Did I cry and huddle in a corner over it, or hope the people doing it got caught and rotted in a prison cell? Nah. I went out with friends, played sports with my parents when possible, and watched some television/played on my xbox on singleplayer games. If you care that much about the internet you're that dependent on it and the kind of emo kid who might kill himself after a salty 12 year old encourages him to suicide.
    And I have no problem trash talking or using homophobic slurs, I do pretty often. Nobody has beaten me up or knocked my teeth out. It's just banter most of the time, and when it isn't, just a short exchange of words. If you're going to punch someone in the face for saying something, you're the one going to prison for assault. Take it on the chin and move on or you won't get far in life lmao.
    Sorry for being critical, my opinions are quite strong, and please don't forum ban me over this, I don't want to have to make a fourth forum account. Cheers and thanks for reading.
    PM Link
    Updating the thread rn. I'll listen to your feedback and I will mainly remove some of the vulgarity
    PM Link

PM Link
    [quote=freekkiller MasterGberry actually sent letters to parents in some extreme cases and they were appalled to discover what their children were doing on the internet. They’re doing this thing called cyberbullying (making someone else feel inferior to yourself in an abusive way on the internet).

Any screenies/examples?
    PM Link