PM Link

freekkiller wrote

Literally the worst thread to start an argument on. Just deleted your messages
WHAT WHY ARE YOU BANNED

EDIT: Oh
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

Death Threats/Encouragement of Suicide

When was the last time you walked up to someone and told him “Go kill yourself.” If you did this to a stranger, you are complete scum. Why the absolute fuck are you telling someone to go end their life. This is literally the worst thing you can tell someone. I realize you may be frustrated, but under no circumstances is it ever okay to tell someone to kill themselves.

Like seriously, when would you ever go and tell people to do one of these horrible things.Just by the severity of the insult I would judge how bad of a person you are.

Even though those were towards friends who drained 30 elo from me on alts ur the first guy to actually make me feel bad about this >.>

And you're the same guy who decided to unban me 3 years ago in my appeal which is the only reason I have been able to get this skilled.
PM Link
Okay… I'm scared of going on badlion again :c
PM Link

Chickqn wrote

why
PM Link

Chickqn wrote

Don't be, every day people read this thread and every day the community gets less toxic. For some players at least.
PM Link

BlueJewell wrote

Chickqn wrote...

Don't be, every day people read this thread and every day the community gets less toxic. For some players at least.

Thank you ;) :
PM Link

Terror_PVP wrote

[quote=freekkiller MasterGberry actually sent letters to parents in some extreme cases and they were appalled to discover what their children were doing on the internet. They’re doing this thing called cyberbullying (making someone else feel inferior to yourself in an abusive way on the internet).

Any screenies/examples? @MasterGberry is this true?
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Terror_PVP wrote...

Any screenies/examples?
@MasterGberry is this true?

Not your concern.
PM Link
ayee
PM Link
Nice thread, keep this up, I hope that everyone follows his examples
PM Link
TL;DR Don't be a dickhead and play the game.
PM Link
Oh my, they actually felt the need to say this, this must be a shit community :P jokes ppl told me to be more active on forums so hai ppl of the world
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
clap clap clap
no srsly this is a great thread
PM Link
people often dont think before they speak when they are angry, and that is the main cause of toxicity tbh,
PM Link
Even though I agree with this thread, I'm still a toxic cunt
PM Link
What about other genders?
PM Link
You're unnecessarily overreacting to possibly non-existent behaviors.

However, generally it was a good thread.
PM Link
bought a new account just so I could be a part of this wonderful, non-toxic community
PM Link