Store
OPs VS World UHC | Saturday 5th March
It's been awhile since we've hosted an OPs VS World UHC so I am glad to announce that we will be hosting another one this Saturday. If you are unfamiliar of what OPs VS World is, I'll briefly explain it below:

OPs = Staff and World = Non Staff/Players. All the players get spawned into the FFA UHC world and the OPs get teleported to 0,0 (their fortress) to gear up with a starter kit. The 'World' are allowed, and intended, to team up against the OPs to try and defeat them. Once all the players are killed in defeated team, the UHC will resume as a ToX until the last team/man is standing.
For this OPs VS World, I've planned some cool twists to add to the fun of the game. Let's just say there will be a few dragons 'protecting' towers full of loot…and much more…

Date, Time and Location:

This UHC will take place on the Saturday 5th of March at 9:00PM UTC (4:00PM EST, 1:00PM PST and 7:00AM AEST [Sunday for Aussies]). The UHC will be hosted on NA3 (/server uhc3).

Scenarios:

The beloved 'CutClean' will be enabled along with 'Vanilla+' and obviously this will be a stats game (Kappa). There also may be a special troll scenario added but nothing is certain for now. It'll be a surprise if it's completed in time.

Any questions regarding the game, feel free to ask below.
PM Link
nice :P
PM Link
hype
PM Link
hypehypehype
PM Link
Yeah, ofc the worst time for EU players
PM Link
Inb4 we start killing eachother, this will happen no doubt
PM Link
Ginie better not kill staff this time
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

Yeah, ofc the worst time for EU players

I asked a bunch of EU players and they said 9PM was fine. It was either have perfect time for EU and AU not being able to play OR have decent time for EU and AU. Since I'm AU and bias when it comes to AU, I choose the second option.
PM Link

MaccaTacca wrote

Lynkkis wrote...

I asked a bunch of EU players and they said 9PM was fine. It was either have perfect time for EU and AU not being able to play OR have decent time for EU and AU. Since I'm AU and bias when it comes to AU, I choose the second option.
9PM GMT probably. But I think that makes sense, not complaining or anything :^)
PM Link
@MaccaTacca rules on arriving late? :P
PM Link

ElvenKing09 wrote

@MaccaTacca rules on arriving late? :P

No problem with that dude.
PM Link
good luck me, 5AM
PM Link
Ah.. Sunday would of been better for me >.> but gl to all!
PM Link

DiamondCruster wrote

Ah.. Sunday would of been better for me >.> but gl to all!
PM Link
So around how many ops do u foresee playing???? Also, will nether be on??
PM Link
Shame I can't play. :(
PM Link

Alpha527 wrote

So around how many ops do u foresee playing???? Also, will nether be on??

Nether will be on and hopefully as many OPs as possible. Not sure yet.
PM Link
YAYAYAYAY
PM Link
@MaccaTacca can you look to my Thread
PM Link
Player limit?
PM Link