If the player is blacklisted, this is a full list of rules that apply on all forms of communication (In game, forums, twitter, teamspeak, affiliated streams/youtube channels, plugdj, discord, etc)
- Badlion staff are not allowed to so much as talk to these players. If they have an issue with this rule they can resign from their position.
- Players are not allowed to mention the blacklisted player in any form or fashion on any network server/media. (Inappropriate Content mute)
- Players are not allowed to post/chat any videos, screenshots, links, or other media of the blacklisted player (if it contains or was produced by them in anyway). They will be deleted and punishments might be handled out.
- Players are not allowed to promote (advertise) the blacklisted player in any way. (Permanent Ban)
- Special ranked players (Staff, Youtube, Twitch, Famous, etc) are not allowed to produce any content with a blacklisted player in it or associated with it. (will be stripped of rank and depending on malicious intent, may also be issued in game punishments up to a blanket ban).
- All players are not allowed to produce content (or in association) with a blacklisted player on a Badlion Network service/media (such as a UHC).
Only owners can add/remove blacklisted players. The list will contain direct links to their UUIDs.
Here is a list of all blacklisted players with the reasons (we have proof of every single accusation for legal reasons): LqstHope c805ea52-3e1d-48c0-b96b-879e4a4a3dfd @jacobaya123
- Selling illegally obtained (exploited) VPNs for the purpose of bypassing Badlion bans
- Selling illegally obtained (cracked) Minecraft accounts for the purpose of usage on Badlion
- Selling tools to bypass server side anticheat restrictions
- Extremely toxic with death and rape threats
- Stealing of personal information of players through exploits on third party services in an attempt to blackmail, leak, and/or sell the information
- Illegal activities such as extortion, denial of service, and blackmailing of Badlion Staff, Famous, and Regulars.
- Leaking of Badlion players private information (sometimes used for blackmail, sometimes for account stealing, sometimes for DoS attacks, etc)
- Producing media that violates our terms of service which is in violation of our copyright.
Please note that your IP and other personal information may have been obtained by said blacklisted player if you did any of the following:
- Used third party teamspeaks such as the confirmed ones: Ironwolf, Chqllenged's TS
- Used any service offered by him, such as VPNs or cracked accounts
- Clicked on any link or joined any service from him such as a skype callIf you suspect you have been a victim to this individual's malicious activity and wish to file civil and/or criminal charges, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work with the respective law enforcement official to support your case.