Store
Players Online: 38.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
ArenaPVP Season 13 Ladders
Skywars should not be ranked in my opinion. I see the competitive aspect in it, but it's too easy to die in.
Build UHC should not change. I personally hate the kit, but I still don't understand why people want less arrows. Isn't jt supposed to simulate a UHC? I feel like if you're going to be that stacked you'll have more than 32 arrows.
Iron Build UHC should have a Fns.
Vanilla should remove bows and rods, it's so annoying.
Iron Soup should have refil and speed II in my opinion.
Bring back Gold OCN, we need more OCN kits and Gold was great.

Add more original unranked kits like Legacy, gold, Tank, buff soup, ect.
PM Link
@Abaroop In a uhc scenario all people do is run away anyway lmao
PM Link

Larinaire wrote

DubstepMike wrote...

ur basically saying arena pvp is now kohi practice !
it doesn't matter because it's merge. Badlion doesn't care they want to make it great for pot pvpers and basically all pvp situations.
PM Link
make Iron Build UHC unranked, but also keep it ranked
PM Link

RedPancakes4U wrote

@Abaroop In a uhc scenario all people do is run away anyway lmao
yeah, and uhc, advanced uhc, and build uhc all represent uhc scenarios. you aren't complaining about build are you
PM Link

Superjulesgaming wrote

More arrows in build

+100
PM Link

Unshift wrote

RedPancakes4U wrote...

yeah, and uhc, advanced uhc, and build uhc all represent uhc scenarios. you aren't complaining about build are you

They are actually played and are fun so…
PM Link

RedPancakes4U wrote

Unshift wrote...

They are actually played and are fun so…
doesn't really support your first point
PM Link
To make the ladders a bit more challenging, you could make matchmaking more weighted. Like, people whose elo's are closer to each other's, not just whoever is in the queue at the same time as you.
I think everything is fine, just… why do we have MineZ lmao
PM Link

Pokemon_Litten wrote

Superjulesgaming wrote...

+100

Ya then @Hivlik will hit 3k in build no problem ezpz
PM Link

Unshift wrote

RedPancakes4U wrote...

doesn't really support your first point

It does really. You used some examples which I counteracted with my point. Supporting my idea, and not yours.
PM Link

RedPancakes4U wrote

Unshift wrote...

It does really. You used some examples which I counteracted with my point. Supporting my idea, and not yours.
You said in your first statement that "In a uhc scenario all people do is run away anyway" and that is in no way supported by what you said to my point
PM Link
Bring back Chicken?
PM Link
K So a good kit would be Build UHC With Fire aspect instead of Lava Iron sword fire aspect instead of 2 lava buckets like a Duelwielding Kit
PM Link
1. Fix THE LAVA BUCKET PLACEMENT Delay
2. Combine AreanaPVP and Practice PVP
3. Add A Duel Wielding kit
4. Bring Back combo
5. Add Fns to IronBuild
6. Add 3v3 Global ELO
7. START A COMPETITIVE LEAGUE for PVP
8. Add More 3v3 Kits
9. Have Signs for 3v3 & 2v2 Ladders.
10. New Maps
11. 5v5 Skywars and other kits as a separate ladder's from the sg/build 5v5 ladder.

and Make the camping rule 15 seconds so there no mistakes with the mods.

Thats All. :)
PM Link
How about average ELO's for different types? So for example, all of the PotPVP ladders average to create a PotPVP global ELO. Same with rod ladders and bow ladders. That way you could also do weighting in the global ELO.
PM Link

Joeninetyjc wrote

EnvyMyDiarrhea wrote...

Badlion needs a source of income to run.

Kohi had unlimited ranked matches and half of the server had ranks, get your shit right.
PM Link

EnvyMyDiarrhea wrote

Joeninetyjc wrote...

Kohi had unlimited ranked matches and half of the server had ranks, get your shit right.

Idek what donator looked like on kohi, and i played quite a bit (enough to start ranked matches)
PM Link
Use kohi's pot kits
Keep skyways(remove that really small map that is literally just fast bridge to win)
Keep horse(practice for uhc)
remove adv uhc
reduce the lava in build to 1, also add option for fns. If this is going to represent a late game uhc fight, its more realistic. Keep arrows as is.
Add Axe PvP, or use kohi's
Don't make minez ranked, its super shit.
remove punch and pearls from archer
Make Ironsoup Speed 2, and make an Ironsoup FFA. Unless you just stick with kohi's soup.
Don't add FnS to iron build, it the only rod no fire kit we have.
cycle unranked kits more often
PM Link

MacroFlation wrote

GUYS!
IF THE BUILD UHC KIT REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ARROWS TO 48 OR LESS IT'S A BIG MISTAKE, BUCAUSE IF YOU ARE A HIGH ELO PLAYER AND YOU ARE FIGHTING A HACKER, WITH THE BOW YOU HAVE MORE CHANCES TO KILL HIM.
Agreed. No hackers messing up your day
PM Link
Thread is locked