nookaxe wrote

SkillAuraOnly wrote...

I'm aware, I just wanted to acknowledge that I remember you from last night xD

<3
PM Link

SkillAuraOnly wrote

<3

PM Link
Yo lads add more Archer kits to grind. Now remove the ladders I suck at such as BuildUHC. Don't AdvancedUHC as I'm 2k on my other account. Also idm if you would remove, not terrible at it, I'm in top 10 on my other account in fact but it kinda is slow and hard to dodge ye I just press D-A-D-A-D-A to dodge. Horse is kinda ping based. Don't change Archer to Kohi Archer I beg you keep it speed 2 and longer range is more damage. Now, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, never EVER make maps such as the snow map with the house in the middle. It pisses me off when tryhard kid rod spam around it. Or just bow spam around it. Make the Sword in UHC weaker and the bow stronger so it actually is a bow kit and not a kid where sword rushers win.
PM Link
Make the sword in UHC weaker +1
PM Link

Unshift wrote

RedPancakes4U wrote...

You said in your first statement that "In a uhc scenario all people do is run away anyway" and that is in no way supported by what you said to my point

My first statement was horse was useless. Not what you said. That was just my argument. I am supporting my idea all through out this. Also, saying "doesn't really support your first point" doesn't really support yours either…
PM Link

RedPancakes4U wrote

Unshift wrote...

My first statement was horse was useless. Not what you said. That was just my argument. I am supporting my idea all through out this. Also, saying "doesn't really support your first point" doesn't really support yours either…
look at the first quoted thing… "In a uhc scenario all people do is run away anyway lmao"
PM Link

^^^ Like SUPERFLAT maps.
PM Link
Flat maps for ALL BOW KITS! The amount of times people just hide behind obstacles

^ pls quote
PM Link

SkillAuraOnly wrote

Flat maps for ALL BOW KITS! The amount of times people just hide behind obstacles

^ pls quote

I don't think that'd be a good idea tbh. Read the thread I linked in my post^. Other kits don't really need flat maps.
PM Link
Keep Build uhc as it is.
Bring back combo and combo build maybe?
Don't remove skywars xD
Horse ladder should be removed cause it causes a lot of lag.
Fns in iron build.
Rename GApple to Gapple ffs xDDD
add a limited amount of arrows in archer maybe? for eg - a stack and a half maybe? cause the bowspammer would spam the infinity bow regardless of the distance damage mechanics
MineZ maybe?
Axe pvp
Remove advanced uhc as it's barely played tbh

Oh yeah another thing

Maybe add a build uhc ffa like uhc,sg and kohi ffa.. that'll be cool I guess… maybe?
PM Link
I think you should remove Advanced UHC. And add in UnRanked BuildUHC again, this will reduce the amount of spam saying, "Duel Me BuildUHC". I should understand, because I am one of the many people that say "Duel Me BuildUHC".
PM Link
Build UHC: 32 arrows
Archer: no enderpearls
ADanced uhc: add a rod
Skywars: make better maps PLEASE
Remove kit vanilla
ADD MORE BUILD UHC MEETUP MAPS PLEASE
Change diamond and iron back to iron/diamond OCN

My final thing is add a kit called MLG
you would start off on a skybase and then in 10 seconds the blocks would break and you would fall 100 blocks down and whoever mlgs would win, if they both miss the mlg, then whoever hit the ground first would lose, if they both made the mlg, that is why you will add full iron, diamond sword and rod in the kit aswell (no enchants) and you would also only get 1 water bucket.
PM Link
I like the idea of the build uhc ffa arena
PM Link

Str3aks wrote

I think you should remove Advanced UHC. And add in UnRanked BuildUHC again, this will reduce the amount of spam saying, "Duel Me BuildUHC". I should understand, because I am one of the many people that say "Duel Me BuildUHC".

forgot to mention the unranked build thing xD but yeah I agree with the spam thingy
PM Link

JqredUHC wrote

I like the idea of the build uhc ffa arena

PM Link
Also, please remove the two really bad Build/IronBuild maps - the half-snow/half-grass hilly map (waaaay too inconsistent), and the snow-blue clay/sand-red clay map (bad for people with lower framerate).
PM Link

nookaxe wrote

Also, please remove the two really bad Build/IronBuild maps - the half-snow/half-grass hilly map (waaaay too inconsistent), and the snow-blue clay/sand-red clay map (bad for people with lower framerate).

yes please
PM Link

0mphen wrote

JustLoyal wrote...

Wow, you seem like such a nice and non-exclusive person. I'll have you know I'm from /r/ultrahardcore, and I have 2154 Build ELO, +500 yours. When are you going to learn using a bow takes skill and meleerushing like a crazed idiot is not the only strategy

its pretty hard to get 2k+ elo with 30 fps :D and bow is just not pvp imo
PM Link

JustLoyal wrote

0mphen wrote...

It's honestly so cringey and annoying when people say bow is not pvp. If it is so easy then do it yourself LOL
PM Link

JustLoyal wrote

0mphen wrote...

then what is it?
PM Link
Thread is locked