Add more rod and pot kits.
Rod kits: Buffed sg and diamond kit with rod
Add kohi kits to bl
KOHI queueing system
PM Link

Speedily wrote

Pokemon_Litten wrote...

r u dumb… no one just doesn't carry water or only 2 water buckets

actually, people will lose 3-4 water buckets if they're playing an aggressive player, nevermind if they dont have one in their hotbar.
PM Link

Unshift wrote

RedPancakes4U wrote...

you claimed your first statement was that horse was useless. I pointed out that this was your first statement

but it wasn't my first statement bud
PM Link
add combo ladders
PM Link
make it so in parties you can enable or disable unlimited build height
PM Link
- Remove Horse ladder

- Remove Speed 1 from Archer

- Remove AdvancedUHC

+ Add maps that represent a real PvP situation

+ Fix Skywars and IronBuildUHC hit registration and KB

+ Fix KB

+ Add checks for fly and speed for GCheat

+ Fix potlag™

PM Link
1. Remove BuildUHC. Pathetic kit where everyone rodspams/bowspams which require no skill what so ever.
2. Remove UHC servers, it's PvP network, why on earth are we supporting servers which only requires xraying and running away all the time to gapple. Not to mention the extreme lagggg and every1 tryhards in uhc, it sucks. Please delete UHC.
3. Make the ncp not ban butterfly click. It is stupid if it will ban legit players :/ IMO BadLion would be much better without the shit ncp. Many hackers flying around not getting banned while legit players like Stimpy7896 and AutismPanda get ban. :/
4. Fix the knockback, it is unplayable. You can't tell the difference between kb modify and legit kb with this server kb. Even staff ban legit players just because of BadLion kb make it look they are hacking.

Thanks you for reading BadLion hope you consider this.
PM Link

RedPancakes4U wrote

Unshift wrote...

but it wasn't my first statement bud
I'm so fucking confused I give up u win
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
use kohi's archer #MakeArcherGreatAgain
PM Link

SugarFreeCandy wrote

1. Less arrows in build uhc

2. Flat maps for potion/gapple ladders

3. Different variations of the archer ladder
(Speed 2, No speed)

4. Add axe pvp kit

5. Add No enchants kit

6. Add an fns in iron build and possibly change the sharp 1 diamond sword to a sharp 1 iron sword.

7. Add more unranked kits for donors such as unranked build uhc

8. Make the hills in build uhc more smooth and flat to reduce camping.

9. Maybe add more variations of the SG kit such as full iron, 12 arrows, 2 fns's, 2 gaps, and whatever else.

I agree with all of this except for #7 partly and #9. People already fns spam enough in SG, we don't need more of that. As for #7, if they were to add a builduhc unranked, less people would donate because that's what everybody wants to play. If they do make an unranked builduhc, i think they should have a limit as to how many unranked you can do. So like how the system is now whereas if you're registered on the forums, you'll get 20 matches daily instead of the normal 10, if they could implement that to unranked matches for BuildUHC only, I think it would be more fair for people trying to warm up. Nobody wants to warm up in ranked, and I think the "Duel me buildUHC" spam would decrease by a good percentage as well.
PM Link
for duels make it so u can build @ unlimited height for build
PM Link

Vykz wrote

SugarFreeCandy wrote...

I agree with all of this except for #7 partly and #9. People already fns spam enough in SG, we don't need more of that. As for #7, if they were to add a builduhc unranked, less people would donate because that's what everybody wants to play. If they do make an unranked builduhc, i think they should have a limit as to how many unranked you can do. So like how the system is now whereas if you're registered on the forums, you'll get 20 matches daily instead of the normal 10, if they could implement that to unranked matches for BuildUHC only, I think it would be more fair for people trying to warm up. Nobody wants to warm up in ranked, and I think the "Duel me buildUHC" spam would decrease by a good percentage as well.
he said unranked build for donors
PM Link

Unshift wrote

Vykz wrote...

he said unranked build for donors

That would take out the fun of a lot of donors playing in BuildUHC tho, because they'd mostly do unranked all day.
PM Link

Vykz wrote

Unshift wrote...

That would take out the fun of a lot of donors playing in BuildUHC tho, because they'd mostly do unranked all day.

So? a lot of people want their elo to be higher and a lot of non-donors would have to play unranked anyway. So, this is a good idea.
PM Link
In 2v2s add the ability to turn on team pvp so you can boast your teammates
PM Link

Speedily wrote

Pokemon_Litten wrote...

r u dumb… no one just doesn't carry water or only 2 water buckets

LOL people get rid of their water mid battle, thats why its like that
PM Link
Add a flint and steel to IronBuild because we have two water buckets which serve no purpose

Remove Advanced UHC very underplayed and very similar to the UHC ladder

Make a dual wield kit (same armor as BuildUHC and a sharp 3 dia with a fire aspect iron)

Remove Skywars

PM Link
In Build UHC can you make it so that we have a choice between 2 lava buckets and like 4 fns charges? I would love to use fns instead of lava because lava can be so unreliable and sometimes will not place if you hotkey too fast. When lava buckets don't place the opponent often gets 1 or 2 free hits causing me to fall back. Just a suggestion.
PM Link
Thread is locked