Store
Players Online: 58.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Partial Unban
We found an issue with one of the eight checks in JD7. Due to an issue with the way the minecraft client works, it caused this check to be able to be false fired at extremely high levels very rarely. This can be fixed from our side, but it renders about 75% of the bans from this check (about 6-7% of all JD bans) invalid due to this issue with Mojang's awful coding. We thought it was suspicious that players would set off an extremely high level once and then never set the check off again even at low levels after or before.

Sadly, this might let a few cheaters back on the server temporarily but they will get detected again by the fixed check which will be going live soon. We are worried more about the people false banned in this so we're just unbanning anyone who didn't set off blatant levels repeatedly.

tl;dr
Issue with one of the checks in JD7
Unbanning anyone who didn't spam blatant levels of it
Fixed check, will turn on autobanner later for this and other JD7 checks

The punishments have been removed from the profiles of the people affected. Working on the few that got IP banned because of it.

EDIT: People who were pardoned: https://gist.github.com/mastergberry/bef487fb3db509a59d7abc494f847d70
EDIT2: IP bans that should have been lifted (only about 30-40 of the total IP bans have been lifted)
EDIT3: GCheat admins are manually reviewing the list and issuing bans that were valid but got unbanned due to the scripts.
PM Link
noice
PM Link
gg
PM Link
So does that mean you will be re analysing the logs later?
PM Link
I GOT UNBANNED
PM Link
This is good that you're unbanning people who didn't set it off more than once because they could have not been cheating like you've said.
PM Link
Tyvm some of my friends were false banned gg
PM Link
Thank you ! i was one of those but i still cant log into the game. On forum says im not banned
PM Link

SoulzHD wrote

Thank you ! i was one of those but i still cant log into the game. On forum says im not banned

You might need to relog to flush out of the system.

EDIT: I might have found a slight issue with MCP also. Looking into it.
PM Link
TY IM UNBANNED :D

PM Link
Yep I don't hack never have never will.
PM Link
pls unban me i got banned i have proof pls my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9tFgX71dsjNCSBAiOcBuA/videos
PM Link
oh nvm
PM Link
somebody wanna go through and find all the important people that got unbanned
PM Link

HIVLIK wrote

somebody wanna go through and find all the important people that got unbanned

NeverSayYes, but he's a frenchie so who cares really?(i forgot to put this is a joke for all people this is indeed a joke okay thank you)
PM Link
@NeverSayYes got unbanned but his IP is still banned can you please unban his ip?
PM Link
@NeverSayYes still IP banned
@Nvidyaa (Idk if he is IP banned)

Armoda what a good joke… u_u
PM Link
@Apistevist you got unbanned.
PM Link
I GOT UNBANNED!

TYSM
PM Link
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3 I was one of the people that got falsely banned. Im very happy and excited to be able to play again! Cant wait to grind elo again! <3 Gics15
PM Link
Thread is locked