Store
Subscribe
Factions Map 26 End of the World
Factions Map 26 will be ending on Saturday, July 2nd. End of the World KOTH will go active at 2 PM EST, all land will become warzone, and will be a 30 min capture time. Once End of the World is captured we will be closing the map with teleporting everyone to spawn for a giant FFA to end of the map.

The next factions map will not take place the day after End of the World. We have decided to take a break from factions, to work on some problems we have been having with the server. We will also be announcing a new faction server soon. More details about this will be posted with in the next few days.

Thank you all for playing Map 26!
PM Link
gf
PM Link
xd
PM Link
No map 27…
PM Link
I bet $10 they are adding regular factions with tnt cannon!!
PM Link
Gf
PM Link
if they discontinue hcf….
PM Link
CubeCore Factions
PM Link
$200 > Alex's base
PM Link
Honestly I hope the Factions sever you release is CubeCore Factions. It was nice to have, it wasn't as hardcore as normal HCF but was also very competitive. I know my opinion probably doesn't count but I would suggest adding a HCF server that's a little easier to play.

Here is what I am suggesting for another HCF server:

- Increased Ore Rate. Diamonds and other materials are easier to find.
- Melons, Glowstone, Netherwart are found in biomes across the map.
- Drastically reduced deathban regardless of rank
- Low Enchants
- More Frequent Koths

The idea is to have a HCF server that launches in between normal Factions and encourages PVP. Make a server anyone can join regardless of the time the map started. PvP is encouraged by making things such as Armor more common and just overall make it fun to play. This gives the people of Kohi another server to play while waiting for the normal Factions server to restart.

I remember a time on Kohi where SOTW is the next day, man was it fun. I remember a full 30 man faction in teamspeak the day of SOTW just waiting for the server to come up! Now it seems every map is delayed a week, then another week. Map 26 was a huge disappointment. Staff was lacking, hackers were rampant. 100 players max online now a day. I just feel like you guys gave up on HCF this map.

That's my honest feedback. All that being said i will be around for when Map 27 starts. I just hope you guys put everything you have into it and it's doesn't feel abandoned like Map 26.
PM Link
gg
PM Link
GG to everyone who participated.
PM Link
end of the world?? it means no more badlion?
PM Link

in this video(in spanish) (i can translate if you want) i talk a lot of things that happen in this community(Kohi) and i want to help because Kohi needs to revive that beatiful server.
i talk a lot of things that i feel like no people playing, no leaders, the youtubers dont play in the powerfactions(the new people dont know why is amazing play in the powerfacs), The new players that want to lead go raideable and they dont want to play more so they make solo factions, the merge isnt the problem because we have only 2 powerfactions playing since map21 (francia and animalfarm).
I really want to help HCF, Factions give me a lot of good things and i want to help Factions to be great again.
i have a lot of ideas that can help a lot in this moment so if you want me to help im able to talk with you guys.

Thanks for read this and i really want to have that Factions server great again.
PM Link

LaggyPoS wrote

Honestly I hope the Factions sever you release is CubeCore Factions. It was nice to have, it wasn't as hardcore as normal HCF but was also very competitive. I know my opinion probably doesn't count but I would suggest adding a HCF server that's a little easier to play.

Here is what I am suggesting for another HCF server:

- Increased Ore Rate. Diamonds and other materials are easier to find.
- Melons, Glowstone, Netherwart are found in biomes across the map.
- Drastically reduced deathban regardless of rank
- Low Enchants
- More Frequent Koths

The idea is to have a HCF server that launches in between normal Factions and encourages PVP. Make a server anyone can join regardless of the time the map started. PvP is encouraged by making things such as Armor more common and just overall make it fun to play. This gives the people of Kohi another server to play while waiting for the normal Factions server to restart.

I remember a time on Kohi where SOTW is the next day, man was it fun. I remember a full 30 man faction in teamspeak the day of SOTW just waiting for the server to come up! Now it seems every map is delayed a week, then another week. Map 26 was a huge disappointment. Staff was lacking, hackers were rampant. 100 players max online now a day. I just feel like you guys gave up on HCF this map.

That's my honest feedback. All that being said i will be around for when Map 27 starts. I just hope you guys put everything you have into it and it's doesn't feel abandoned like Map 26.

Kids like you are the reason the server is dead. HCF was ALL about the grind and the risk of being deathbanned.. smh.
PM Link
honestly reg factions is the stupidest shit ever you have to be a donator to get good shit its sad
PM Link
1st page n**** we made it xd
PM Link

rektdude wrote

LaggyPoS wrote...

Kids like you are the reason the server is dead. HCF was ALL about the grind and the risk of being deathbanned.. smh.

Ya @Base_Baller +1
HC = Hardcore
F = Factions

This idea would kinda ruin hcf lol

PM Link
Ez
PM Link

OhYeaBabyThePPS wrote

honestly reg factions is the stupidest shit ever you have to be a donator to get good shit its sad

I played 4 maps of Badlion Factions Vanilla. I wasn't premium or even vip. Then i bought my own Minecraft account and i builded the best faction in the server in all those maps. You dont need to be vip, you only need to work and defend ur base. Vanilla factions is 3 times harder than HCFactions.
PM Link