Store
pISS pOST

play shitpost with this music for maximum cancer:

Sweaty nerds and e-grils alike, I present to you another quality shitpost by me!
By the time ur done with this post u will never want to read another w0rd in ur life.
Also fuck ur tl;dr kids.

I was chilling in a teamspeak with @Alaska and @potaytooo and this saimo random with his mic muted, alaska brings up my quality shitpost I made a while back but my microphone was acting retarded and it took 2 minutes to get it working, so anyways onto the dank memes boiiiiiii
Once I made it clear I was going to brew cancer to them i left the teamspeak and all I here was spud kid saying jesus so u know this is gonna be a shit post of the shittiest shit that could ever be typed.
just gotta tag a random or two sec @bobo50cent and @@@@@@@@@@eztunity______
(In edgy filthy frank voice) LET THE SHITTERGAMES BEGIN (what am i doing with my life holy fuck loloolol)

My new compooter came a day or two ago idfk or remember lol and it took like 8 hours to get this bitch set up.
rockin a i7 6700k, z170 deluxe, water cool shit, 2x 650 ti boost evga SLI, gskill tridentz 3466 ram 16 gb and shit nobody cares about im just trying to make this post long as possible to make ur eyes bleed ever more hahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so After 8 hoirs of fina;llly putting this tyhing todgetther I decided to get onto it with this superfast ssd on steporoids.
after installing windows 7 I was so happy even though a fuckload of drivers had to be downloaded I noticed in the bottom right corner, this fucking EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL ICON.

TAKE A GUESS BABY???????

YOU GUESSED YET?

windows 10 ur free upgrade is here!!11!!!

tears rolled down my cheeks in disbelief
I screamed BBILL WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME.
Windows 10 COMES to life out of this pc and screams UPGRADE NOW OR DIE U SHITTER.
I threw up in disbelief but knew what had to be done.
I slowly move my mouse to the windows 10 icon to download the upgrade, i whipser to myself "what the fuck is going on" as tears trickled down my cheeks.
I download the upgrade.
Windows 10 in all it's glory grabs my new hollister hoddy by teh hood and flings me across the kitchen.
I pass out and wake up in an hour only to see him gone only physically.
I look at my computer and knew what had to be done.
I had to fly to freedomland (murica) and get billy gates to perform an exorcism on my pc to kill whindoes 10 once and for all.

I hyjack a plane and drive it into his mansion and throw him in.

STAY TUNED FOR EPISDOE 2

wELCOME TO EPIXPDE 2!!!
ur eyesshould be bleedin by now if not what//..

bill pulls out a windows 7 activation key, in the proccess of downgrading to windows 7 windows 10 pulls itself out of my monitor, luckily for me I just made a shitpost on badlion forums which can be found here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/124643
windows 10's eyes starts bleeding and soon fades away into the shadow realm.
It was done.
I was free at last.
this was not the end.

PM Link
im so sorry
PM Link
"You don't have to apologize… it almost reads like post-modernist fiction, believe it or not," he goes again, pacing around an uprooted turnip while pondering in a Septemberist phase (haha, look, he broke out again!) and crying out 触れ合い like a xi-xi-xi-xiao mei mei riding a little wooden boat riding massive waves of sweat in the midst of drooling globs of bile and 2 molar blood. Ka-ka-ka-ka like a moo and rooster the mirror because 「oooooooooooOOOOOOO」Ohori Meshibe's new single has to sell 10,000 copies or she will graduate! もっと来て、来て キスをして shite shite shite just like the quality of her single like there hasn't been a SINGLE
SINGLE
SINGLE
*clarinet solo*
give me a give me a give me a give me a TAKYON (she notoriously giggles, but indiscreetly enough to not wake the isopods)
WAAAAAA—you spilled my orange juice again! How many times am I gonna havta explain it to ya? One o' these days, ya gonna find yaself dead, kiddo. I ain't playin' around anymo'a. Ya see this hee'ya tommy gun? You won't be able ta even feel the thing stuck in ya mouth when I'm through with you.

what? (decisively, licking only the top and the bottom of the object)
this is surely a beatles album i found stuck in my nose, right?
no its weezer

[yelling offstage] aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[incessant screaming]
[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

Thanks everyone, DJ Snack signing off

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd… post!]
PM Link
K
lol
PM Link
Quality
PM Link

Morsinius wrote

"You don't have to apologize… it almost reads like post-modernist fiction, believe it or not," he goes again, pacing around an uprooted turnip while pondering in a Septemberist phase (haha, look, he broke out again!) and crying out 触れ合い like a xi-xi-xi-xiao mei mei riding a little wooden boat riding massive waves of sweat in the midst of drooling globs of bile and 2 molar blood. Ka-ka-ka-ka like a moo and rooster the mirror because 「oooooooooooOOOOOOO」Ohori Meshibe's new single has to sell 10,000 copies or she will graduate! もっと来て、来て キスをして shite shite shite just like the quality of her single like there hasn't been a SINGLE
SINGLE
SINGLE
*clarinet solo*
give me a give me a give me a give me a TAKYON (she notoriously giggles, but indiscreetly enough to not wake the isopods)
WAAAAAA—you spilled my orange juice again! How many times am I gonna havta explain it to ya? One o' these days, ya gonna find yaself dead, kiddo. I ain't playin' around anymo'a. Ya see this hee'ya tommy gun? You won't be able ta even feel the thing stuck in ya mouth when I'm through with you.

what? (decisively, licking only the top and the bottom of the object)
this is surely a beatles album i found stuck in my nose, right?
no its weezer

[yelling offstage] aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[incessant screaming]
[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

Thanks everyone, DJ Snack signing off

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd… post!]

masterpiece
PM Link
my dick clicks very fast
PM Link
you didn't fucking tag me this is disgraceful
PM Link