Store
Players Online: 43.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The election

It begins.

Edit: Kinda looks like Trump just said "SIKE!" after Obama went for a handshake.
PM Link

Blaszczak wrote

SuperNeil64 wrote...

I know very well how the election works, but im just saying that because you said "America knew what was bad" or whatever and thats false b/c more people voted for her

Yea, because there's a lot more people in liberal Cali and NY. The whole country should not be decided by two liberal states, young boy.
PM Link

Erouax wrote

Hexus wrote...

Wrong and misinformed. Not all republicans are super conservative, and not even all conservatives are extremely religious. They aren't afraid of new people, or new things. Show me an example of this and i might believe you a bit. Republicans aren't against all change, again show me an example of this and enlighten me! Again, they aren't all religious and even a lot of religious people don't live by the bible like an all holy handbook, it's more of a guide to these people.

This, Rockefeller Republicans are c00l kids
PM Link

inshift wrote

xIronMatt wrote...

how are you so stupid, all of these evidentiary accusations against clinton may fall under misconduct or carelessness. Then there are the baseless ones trump tossed out at random ("she killed thousands of soldiers," "she belongs in jail") were 100% for the sake of running his campaign and even he knows aren't true at all. It's ridiculous how much his brainwashed followers believe every word he say. Especially when his cited sources are, "you know it, I know it, everyone knows it."

Hillary admitted to deleting her emails.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

Wanna try to explain how that's not illegal?
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

inshift wrote...

Hillary admitted to deleting her emails.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

Wanna try to explain how that's not illegal?
here's a catch, hillary didn't use the government server, she used a private one. The government has NO jurisdiction over such servers, UNLESS there's a warrant. (Idk if there is one)
That law doesn't extend to private email usage, unless it intersects with other illegal activity, such as releasing classified information (no solid proof)
PM Link

inshift wrote

xIronMatt wrote...

here's a catch, hillary didn't use the government server, she used a private one. The government has NO jurisdiction over such servers, UNLESS there's a warrant. (Idk if there is one)

Her emails were apart of evidence, that's what the whole scandal was about, her emails.
PM Link

inshift wrote

xIronMatt wrote...

That law doesn't extend to private email usage, unless it intersects with other illegal activity, such as releasing classified information (no solid proof)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/hillary-clinton/clinton-says-none-her-emails-were-labeled-top-secr/
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

inshift wrote...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/07/hillary-clinton/clinton-says-none-her-emails-were-labeled-top-secr/

Who the hell cares, all that matters is what they want to achieve and Trump doesn't have any concrete plan
PM Link
We need to build a wall, a great great wall and it's going to be great!

jk jk

PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

inshift wrote...

Either way, no concrete proof.
PM Link

inshift wrote

xIronMatt wrote...

Either way, no concrete proof.

Article wrote

according to a FBI report released Sept. 2. Just three email chains included some sort of classification marking: At least one paragraph preceded by the marking "(C)," indicating that those paragraphs were "confidential,"

How about you read it before you spew random crap out.. >.<
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

inshift wrote...

Article wrote...

How about you read it before you spew random crap out.. >.<
one paragraph out of thousands of emails, nice job proving your point
PM Link

inshift wrote

xIronMatt wrote...

one paragraph out of thousands of emails, nice job proving your point

Classified means classified
PM Link

Sublurring wrote

We had a mock election at school.
Results:
Clinton: 435 votes
Trump: 12 votes
Johnson: 4 votes
Stein: 1 vote

You see we're smart people.

Also, Washington DC was pretty smart as well, 92% of votes went to Clinton.

No, it means you are all dumb kids who know nothing about politics.
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

Sublurring wrote...

No, it means you are all dumb kids who know nothing about politics.

we used or atleast my history class used newsela to vote and the funny thing is that Gary Johnson got a higher percentage than Donald Trump LOL. Pretty sure all the kids at my school get their political knowledge from memes they saw from the Internet l0l

Btw Hillary was like 70 Gary Johnson was like 15 and Donald was like 10
PM Link
O my here's the shit I started.
Trump voters are gonna call Hillary crooked and corrupt
Hillary voters are gonna be calling Trump crazy and racist or whatever.
Arguing dis out isnt gonna change anyone
I would ask for a lock but its entertaining af and ez notifacations
PM Link
It's over. We'll see if Trump instructs his AG to take action against Clinton.

In the spirit of working towards unity after a really, really bitter campaign, I'm not so sure if he will at this point.

We'll see soon enough.
PM Link

Hyio wrote

I still don't understand why the majority preferred a business man over an actual politician.

He had less votes, but still so many people :(
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Sublurring wrote

We had a mock election at school.
Results:
Clinton: 435 votes
Trump: 12 votes
Johnson: 4 votes
Stein: 1 vote

You see we're smart people.

Also, Washington DC was pretty smart as well, 92% of votes went to Clinton.

Washington DC voted for Hillary Clinton due to the fact that they are "the establishment," the same people Trump supporters want to defy.

If I may ask, what state was this mock election held? And was it a urban or rural area? The area of each school will dictate how the election will fall.
PM Link