Store
Players Online: 27.9k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Remove This Tree

People pearl to this from spawn on UHC FFA and just sit there, there's like 5 people up there at once.
PM Link
get rid of it
PM Link
I built that :(
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

Dang it cube you're hurting the poor builder's feelings
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

trash

jk ily
PM Link
ily wqrrior but there are a lot of campers in it :/ +1 to take it away
PM Link
Who cares if there are campers it's ffa lol
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

Who cares if there are campers it's ffa lol

ArenaPvp Rule #5 wrote

Camping is defined as staying in a hard to reach place (such as a tree) for more then 30 seconds COMBINED. If you switch from one spot to another after being warned by a staff you'll be punished.
Tisk tisk, as a Moderator for Badlion LLC, you should know the rules, @FunkyFactions!
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

FunkyFactions wrote...

ArenaPvp Rule #5 wrote...

Tisk tisk, as a Moderator for Badlion LLC, you should know the rules, @FunkyFactions!
so why do we care if theyre camping if it's an ffa?? because the rules say so??
PM Link

inshift wrote

MeMyselfAndCube wrote...

so why do we care if theyre camping if it's an ffa?? because the rules say so??
Rules are rules, that a pretty dumb statement tbh
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

inshift wrote...

Rules are rules, that a pretty dumb statement tbh
why so narrow minded :(
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

FunkyFactions wrote...

I think you forgot to include the rest of rule #5 which states camping is only punishable in a ranked match, not ffa.
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

MeMyselfAndCube wrote...

I think you forgot to include the rest of rule #5 which states camping is only punishable in a ranked match, not ffa.
Where does it say that?
PM Link
I love this tree!
PM Link
@FunkyFactions well ffa is technically ranked https://www.badlion.net/ladder/free-for-all

"Camping for the purpose of running down debuffs or drawing a ranked match is now a kickable offense. A verbal warning will be given before a punishment is issued. Excessive breaking of said rule will result in bans, or doing it in multiple matches. Running away and kiting is still allowed. Camping is defined as staying in a hard to reach place (such as a tree) for more then 30 seconds COMBINED. If you switch from one spot to another after being warned by a staff you'll be punished."

I don't think we should punish for it in ffa however. But I still see this tree as an outlet for players to be able to camp easily.
PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

ily wqrrior but there are a lot of campers in it :/ +1 to take it away

Yeah, I do agree, in the times ive played UHC ffa I notice that tree does alert many campers, and I never realized ender pearls would be used in the map. Im down to remove it if need be, @HalfCreeper
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

FunkyFactions wrote...

Tsk*
PM Link
I actually like that tree. It's fun defending it.
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

Well learn to build skittle tits
PM Link

jpalm wrote

@FunkyFactions well ffa is technically ranked https://www.badlion.net/ladder/free-for-all

"Camping for the purpose of running down debuffs or drawing a ranked match is now a kickable offense. A verbal warning will be given before a punishment is issued. Excessive breaking of said rule will result in bans, or doing it in multiple matches. Running away and kiting is still allowed. Camping is defined as staying in a hard to reach place (such as a tree) for more then 30 seconds COMBINED. If you switch from one spot to another after being warned by a staff you'll be punished."

I don't think we should punish for it in ffa however. But I still see this tree as an outlet for players to be able to camp easily.
If you're good enough, you can get tons of kills up there, which makes for unfair killstreaks.
PM Link