Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 57.2k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Grandmasters

Archybot wrote

I want a lot more people in masters before I would consider adding that. I'm actually thinking about adding a position around emerald (like redstone or something)
Platinum?
PM Link

Legendcaleb wrote

Archybot wrote...

Platinum?
This makes sense
PM Link

Archybot wrote

I want a lot more people in masters before I would consider adding that. I'm actually thinking about adding a position around emerald (like redstone or something)

What about Ruby?
Would sound better imo
PM Link
+1 Grandmasters at 5000 points would make sense since in every other rank there are 5 divisions with 1000 points in each
PM Link

Legendcaleb wrote

Archybot wrote...

Platinum?
Platinum existed in the Season 13 beta; I remember having it. What ever happened to it?
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

+1 there shouldn't be 15 2700s
there aren't
PM Link

Ads_ wrote

Jarecl wrote...

there aren't
equivalent
PM Link

Archybot wrote

I like the idea of adding more ranks, however, I don't like the common names of 'redstone' or 'lapis'. To me, they sound more childish and fewer prestiges than the current 'gold' and diamond' ranks. If you add more ranks you should name them other rare materials such as 'platinum' or 'ruby' (both already said above). Having a ranking system that goes; Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, Masters or something like that would be better than one that goes; Bronze, Silver, Gold, Lapis, Redstone, Emerald, Diamond, Masters. The first list just sounds better and less cringey imo.

This might be too many ranks for one gamemode but even adding one of these could make ArenaPvP more diverse.

Quote me with your thoughts below.
PM Link
i really like this idea +1
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Archybot wrote...

Make redsone be like ruby and put it above diamond. Ruby should also have unique stages because V-I stages seems too bland especially for higher ranks. Maybe make it so it's Ruby III-I and make the cap for each ruby stages up to 1500 instead of just 1000. This would make it different from other ranks but still harder to rankup to the next stage.

This would make it harder to get masters, Archy seems to want more players in masters
PM Link
+69
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Archybot wrote

^

Also if you compare our leaderboards with LoL:
There highest rank is Challenger, which are the 200 best Masters in one regeion.
So let's consider your new rank "Grandmasters" as something equal to "Challenger"

We barely have enough masters per region per kit to do that. For example EU: One BuildUHC Master.
If a higher rank would be added it would take too long until even anyone has climbed the leaderboards that high.
Then we would need to have some time in which the top players compete against each other before starting a new season and resetting stats.

In my opinion this would just make the seasons take longer.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Archybot wrote

Would "Redstone" be before Gold since Redstone is less valuable?
PM Link

Koalisse wrote

Archybot wrote...

It won't be redstone. Realistically it will be Platinum, as it already existed in season 13 beta, where it was between emerald and diamond.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Koalisse wrote

Archybot wrote...

Please don't name a rank "Redstone," it frankly sounds retarded.
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

TS720p wrote...

What Minecraft item would represent platinum though?
oh shit. Didn't think about that. Maybe..uhhh….quartz block? It's off as shit, but only thing closely resembling the color. Or make the rank quartz, redstone and lapis just sound out of place, but so does quartz.
PM Link