Store
Players Online: 48.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
(SG) problems
1- I fns'ed my guy and hit him twice and fns'ed hin again, and in chat his death message was "burned to death" so it didnt give me the kill

2- chests dont refill when there is stuff in them

3- in the map called Oz the deathmatch doesnt look professional.

4- what the fuck is "Ber bub settlement" the map is not fps friendly + alot of high ground places meaning you cant chase anyone + no crafting table at spawn this is the important part. I have to wait till DM to craft some stuff and its just not great.

5- The voting shouldnt be a percent thing, if its voted it should be chosed %100 (my opinion idk)

6- The points system isn't really good atm I got killed and lost 200 points when Im gold III.

7- starts to get suicidal after emerald V. Trust me, I know how it feels. I was emerald I with 12 points couple of resets ago. I used to get targetted because of my higher placement on the leaderboards. Maybe make it easier to get points again? Or lower the amount of points when you lose/die.

8- Random damage is broken. You take less damage when you have no armor. Also you take less damage when you block your sword. And if you combine those its really hard to die.

9- There shouldnt be a SG mainlobby if we are going to get teleported to other lobbies after clicking the wool. (idk)

PM Link
true
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
Hell emerald II made me absolutely suicidal cant image emerald I
but the main problem is
Turks.
PM Link

Game0Tron wrote

+1
Hell emerald II made me absolutely suicidal cant image emerald I
but the main problem is
Turks.

if that country didnt exist the sg community wouldn't be a thing.

PM Link
now the entire server is broken, some people are getting timed out ingame (ss below), also the server goes offline each 2 minutes
https://imgur.com/x0uFZnk
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Game0Tron wrote...

if that country didnt exist the sg community wouldn't be a thing.

eh it would be a small community but 97% of the hackers would be gone
PM Link

Game0Tron wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

eh it would be a small community but 97% of the hackers would be gone
have fun with %3 players then
PM Link

gaygang wrote

now the entire server is broken, some people are getting timed out ingame (ss below), also the server goes offline each 2 minutes
EU proxy was fucked for a bit, but its fixed now yeah
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

1- I fns'ed my guy and hit him twice and fns'ed hin again, and in chat his death message was "burned to death" so it didnt give me the kill

Hit him once, it's very, very hard to detect pure fire damage without hitting him once.

Anonymous Quote

2- chests dont refill when there is stuff in them

This has been fixed in the repo, not sure if pushed live yet or not

Anonymous Quote

3- in the map called Oz the deathmatch doesnt look professional.
4- what the fuck is "Ber bub settlement" the map is not fps friendly + alot of high ground places meaning you cant chase anyone + no crafting table at spawn this is the important part. I have to wait till DM to craft some stuff and its just not great.

Take both up with @HalfCreeper

Anonymous Quote

5- The voting shouldnt be a percent thing, if its voted it should be chosed %100 (my opinion idk)

That's nice, this method achieves the playing popular maps more but still getting lesser played maps in occasionally, which is what I want.

Anonymous Quote

6- The points system isn't really good atm I got killed and lost 200 points when Im gold III.

Don't die? The point system is working nearly as intended, and if you lost 200 points you either died early or did absolutely nothing in the game.

Anonymous Quote

7- starts to get suicidal after emerald V. Trust me, I know how it feels. I was emerald I with 12 points couple of resets ago. I used to get targetted because of my higher placement on the leaderboards. Maybe make it easier to get points again? Or lower the amount of points when you lose/die.

That's the point with the new system. The points become slowly easier to gain throughout the season as players spread out. Emerald V is a lot harder now then it will be in a month. If you are at the top its gonna be hard to gain because we don't want people grinding to masters in the first week.

Anonymous Quote

8- Random damage is broken. You take less damage when you have no armor. Also you take less damage when you block your sword. And if you combine those its really hard to die.

@GyllieGyllie

Anonymous Quote

9- There shouldnt be a SG mainlobby if we are going to get teleported to other lobbies after clicking the wool. (idk)

This has to do with clan scrims which will be added back eventually.

PM Link

gaygang wrote

yeah EU was really fucking up this morning, I got kicked in the middle of a ranked fight and lost 213 points, the host problems should really be fixed before s15 is released
PM Link