Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 42.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
make a new ladder, Archer UHC ffs
I'm really triggered today, I wanted to play some cool matches of UHC ladder, and they only use bow! they don't even touch the Sword. So, remove the sword and make it Archer instead, because it's what all the players are doing these days.

What I'm trying to say is, lower the amount of arrows wtf, 64 is a lot for one bow spammer and specially if they are pretty good at bow. If you suck at bow, it's gg if you don't melee him but it's impossible amigos. REMOVE the sword of all the ladders and make it archer :D

So, why you don't just Melee him?
Because, it's impossible. As they are try harding to get Masters rank (and see if they can get a job irl with it) & what all they do is bow spam.
PM Link
+1
Or change the name to Bow+Hacklion Premium
PM Link
Nah. UHC is a bow based kit, as it's always been. The bow gives you a much bigger advantage, which is why you should use it :) If you're not good at it, it's not other players' fault, you should just practice more and enjoy the kit as it is, and you'll eventually beat those "stupid bowspammers!!1!1one".
PM Link

Nicosby wrote

Nah. UHC is a bow based kit, as it's always been. The bow gives you a much bigger advantage, which is why you should use it :) If you're not good at it, it's not other players' fault, you should just practice more and enjoy the kit as it is, and you'll eventually beat those "stupid bowspammers!!1!1one".

Bow Based kit, alright, but why not lower the amount of arrows? just because it is a "bow based kit" they aren't going to remove some arrows? then add another stack to it because it is BOW based kit -> and remove the sword then.
PM Link

Passively wrote

Nicosby wrote...

Bow Based kit, alright, but why not lower the amount of arrows? just because it is a "bow based kit" they aren't going to remove some arrows? then add another stack to it because it is BOW based kit -> and remove the sword then.

This kit had Inifity I on the bow, origianlly. They lowered it to 64 arrows, which is your "classic" early UHC stuff. They won't lower the amount of arrows again, it'd be too similiar to Iron. Just practice and get better at bowing and you'll find it easier to win.
PM Link

Nicosby wrote

Passively wrote...

This kit had Inifity I on the bow, origianlly. They lowered it to 64 arrows, which is your "classic" early UHC stuff. They won't lower the amount of arrows again, it'd be too similiar to Iron. Just practice and get better at bowing and you'll find it easier to win.

early uhc stuff? you rarely get 32 arrows at the first 20 minutes lol.
Practice… yeah, pretty easy against Emeralds.
PM Link

Passively wrote

Nicosby wrote...

early uhc stuff? you barely get 32 arrows at the first 20 minutes lol.
Practice… yeah, pretty easy against Emeralds.

64 arrows is not an impossible task lol. Anyway, yes you have to practice against good people to get better, that's how a lot of things work in our world. If you don't really like UHC kit, then you can practice in Archer or Iron, which are not similiar at all but can still give you an idea of how you should bow-fight. I know it's not easy, for example I'm trying to get better at pot, and as you can see I'm pretty shit xD!
So yeah, you either try hard enough to become a better player, or you can simply wait untill something changes to make it "easier" for you to win. I don't think the latter is as satisfying, though.
PM Link
-1 and don't say it's because i'm a bow players cuz i want arrows to be removed in diamond
PM Link
-1 :/
PM Link
It is a bow kit…
PM Link
It's a bow kit -_-
PM Link
if u dont like it why dont u just play a different kit lol
PM Link

Nicosby wrote

Passively wrote...

they are changing it back to infinity next season anyway
PM Link
This is funny.

Melee kits (where melee is the focus)- No Debuff, Vanilla, Debuff, Iron Soup, Build UHC, Diamond, Gapple,

Bow Kits - Iron Archer UHC

Other - Horse, SG

Imagine taking UHC out it would be 2 bow kits… Lowering arrows would make it too similar to iron, anyway it's confirmed that it will be getting infinity arrows.
PM Link
It's a bow-based kit.

Shoot them back and you'll be fine.
PM Link

sewl wrote

It's a bow-based kit.

Shoot them back and you'll be fine.

"lower the amount of arrows wtf, 64 is a lot for one bow spammer and specially if they are pretty good at bow. If you suck at bow, it's gg if you don't melee him"
PM Link

Passively wrote

sewl wrote...

"lower the amount of arrows wtf, 64 is a lot for one bow spammer and specially if they are pretty good at bow. If you suck at bow, it's gg if you don't melee him"

It. Is. A. Bow. Kit. Not. A. Melee. Kit. Get. That. Through. Your. Head.
PM Link
-1 play diamond and stop queueing a ladder if you're going to complain about its contents
PM Link
its kind of meant to be bow based
PM Link

Passively wrote

sewl wrote...

It's like saying "Take away protection on armour in no debuff and add a power 4 bow," it doesn't make sense because it would basically become a bow ladder very similar to diamond which could relate to it being the same as iron. It's stupid changing a bow kit to a melee kit. PlY gapple, no debuff, diamond, debuff, iron soup and build if you want melee.
PM Link