Store
Players Online: 37.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Premium Thoughts?
What do you guys think of the client and product as a whole so far? What do you love? What do you hate? What do you wish was added? Comment your thoughts of Premium below, I'm interested to see what people say.

Personally, I have enjoyed using the client so far! I am hesitant to play any ranked game modes on there yet because I'm not used to the changes from Open to Premium.

What do you think?
PM Link
Broken, I can't even login atm. The download was tedious, it redownloaded Visual Redistrubition C++ 3 or something times for some reason, I kept closing it after it was finished downloading and it would come back saying "Redistribution C++ blah blah not found, download it". At the moment it is just a waiting game but I'm sure it is going to be very good watching from others viewpoints/videos.
PM Link
I really enjoy what I've played with it.

The only thing's that bothered me are 1. Buckets pick up slow 2. I don't know if 128tps amplifies delayed hits or what but the hits I was getting were so fucking weird.

I wish that the option to turn fog off was added and the option to disable/enable togglesneak not just togglesprint.
PM Link

Vaxd wrote

The only thing's that bothered me are 1. Buckets pick up slow 2. I don't know if 128tps amplifies delayed hits or what but the hits I was getting were so fucking weird.

I wish that the option to turn fog off was added and the option to disable/enable togglesneak not just togglesprint.
^ this

On top of that, when lava IS placed, I feel like we should edit the kit with only 1 lava bucket, since there's no client-side glitch with how lava and water are placed. Why? Because of the 4 matches I played, the lava spamming was incomprehensible. Lava just ruins the whole kit at that point. It won't even be "who's good at build UHC" but rather "who's good at lava spamming"
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

Broken, I can't even login atm. The download was tedious, it redownloaded Visual Redistrubition C++ 3 or something times for some reason, I kept closing it after it was finished downloading and it would come back saying "Redistribution C++ blah blah not found, download it". At the moment it is just a waiting game but I'm sure it is going to be very good watching from others viewpoints/videos.

I can't say that I had that problem. I had to install C++ too but after it installed it worked perfectly.
PM Link

Vaxd wrote

Yeah, one of the main problems I found were how slow it took to place buckets. When I was right in an intense melee fight I tried to place lava on my opponent like I would on Open but it took so long long to place :/
PM Link

PoisonShadows wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

I can't say that I had that problem. I had to install C++ too but after it installed it worked perfectly.

https://gyazo.com/77109ed7cb5b5923789b09baa0aac405 With any account I have it shows this.

And idk about that.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

You're supposed to use your forum account.

The screenshot he's showing is for logging into your minecraft account, not forum account.
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

PoisonShadows wrote...

https://gyazo.com/77109ed7cb5b5923789b09baa0aac405 With any account I have it shows this.

And idk about that.

Try using the email you have connected to the account as your username and see if that works. I have to login with my email.
PM Link
My expectations were too high, hopefully it improves.

PM Link

crusaders wrote

My expectations were too high, hopefully it improves.

guess I'll elaborate.

Hitreg- the fuck

knockback - good

Client - feels wanky

Quality - At first it didnt open, then it didnt queue, queueing got fixed but now I cant join games.

EDIT: cant even log in now, same problem that @p1k4chuuu has
PM Link

PoisonShadows wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

Try using the email you have connected to the account as your username and see if that works. I have to login with my email.

Bruh the account you see in that ss is unmigrated. I've used my migrated acc login details too and they don't work.
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

PoisonShadows wrote...

Bruh the account you see in that ss is unmigrated. I've used my migrated acc login details too and they don't work.

Sorry to say but I can't help you with that, I don't know much about that. Maybe its a bug with the client.
PM Link
PM Link
Delayed client side buckets or sometimes glitched water/lava. Pick one, can't have both with how the bug works currently (will investigate more later into fixing the placebo). Right now, it's just client side that delays it, because on the server side the lava/water registers exactly the same as it did beforehand.
PM Link
I can't launch the client ;-;
PM Link

Archybot wrote

Delayed client side buckets or sometimes glitched water/lava. Pick one, can't have both with how the bug works currently (will investigate more later into fixing the placebo). Right now, it's just client side that delays it, because on the server side the lava/water registers exactly the same as it did beforehand.

Personally I would rather have the quick placement with glitches, I don't get affected by the glitches that much so I don't mind. However, I do understand the demand you have for the less glitchy system.
PM Link
Doesn't work for me as everytime I click on update available it says ''An unknown error happened while trying to patch the JAR, please try again or contact a developer''
PM Link
I like it, it plays really smoothly, but the rod looks really ugly imo. I also dislike how you have change packs everytime you get into a fight.
PM Link