Store
Subscribe
Ranked ladder w/ highest skillcap?
Which ranked ladder has the highest skillcap, and why?
PM Link
Shitposting on the forums - why? Because the stupidity of an average badlion forum poster is immense.
PM Link

DonaldTrumpBad wrote

Shitposting on the forums - why? Because the stupidity of an average badlion forum poster is immense.

i feel this way every time i look at the forums :/
PM Link
Didn't someone do this awhile ago?
PM Link
build hahahaha prank xD
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Didn't someone do this awhile ago?

i made a post on the lowest skill cap lol
PM Link
Probably Build UHC or SG ( there are so many things to work with )
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Probably Build UHC or SG ( there are so many things to work with )

Ismet invent jitter click
PM Link
Build UHC or SG.
PM Link
my dick
PM Link
see people say build but then they stare in awe as to how good pot players can 10 pot other good pot players

???
PM Link
archer or vanilla
PM Link

HIVLIK wrote

archer or vanilla

archer: if you're fighting someone who doesn't bowboost every 5 seconds then it can be a good fight
vanilla: too many kids using rods, rods were never meant for vanilla anyways. but again if you find someone without one then you're in for a good fight @TheVanceMan and I have had some good fights in vanilla, neither of us rod
PM Link
Imo it's build, the ladder has by far the most secondaries.
PM Link
I'd say either SG or Archer. In SG you have to think more about how you can fight your opponent and try to win via certain tactics. Archer due to how sometimes dodging can actually be hard in some situations, certain ranges players are good at, and using pearls to their advantage (probably to long-range others or get close).
PM Link
UHC
PM Link
The global ladder is the toughest.
PM Link
Probably Build or Vanilla. There's so much going on in Build and Vanilla, that the best players in each kits have to master every aspect of them. It's really rare to see top players in either ladder losing to someone many ranks below them.
PM Link
Archer.

Strategy is almost completely different for each kind of range, and there are a lot of tactics for each one.

It uses fast reaction time, mind games, aim, strafing and more.
PM Link
I wonder why people think sg is that skillbased. One lucky combo/fns/bowhit often wins the game. In SG its pretty easy to get lucky wins against far better players while in kits like Archer or Pot its almost impossible to beat a consistent and good player.
PM Link