Store
Players Online: 64.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Stupid IRL shit
Ask sintoh dude, that man is an e-finesser. Also edating is healthier for ur mc lifestyle.
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

slide into the DMs

PM Link
just be nice XD
and what is ur popularity at school - if no one knows u play mc. Cos that is what I do. I stay moderately cool (like i go to party's and shit) and dont tell anyone XD

so yeah. How popular are you?
PM Link

FinBarz wrote

just be nice XD
and what is ur popularity at school - if no one knows u play mc. Cos that is what I do. I stay moderately cool (like i go to party's and shit) and dont tell anyone XD

so yeah. How popular are you?

Ik definitely not popular but everyone thinks I'm chill and nice but quiet so everyone likes me and the cool kids talk to me almost every day but she doesn't go to my school she goes to a school across the street from me
PM Link
You will never know unless you try :)
PM Link
@Emendings Stealing my skin i see :)
PM Link

Exorsist wrote

@Emendings Stealing my skin i see :)
no one stole your skin fuck off everyone has those minecraft mob skins who even are you why would he even steal YOUR skin "exorsist" holy im triggered this is the first thread I clicked.
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Exorsist wrote...

no one stole your skin fuck off everyone has those minecraft mob skins who even are you why would he even steal YOUR skin "exorsist" holy im triggered this is the first thread I clicked.

shut the fuck up you fucking dick i was joking around with him
PM Link

Exorsist wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

shut the fuck up you fucking dick i was joking around with him
slime isn't cringy enough, try a pig skin so everyone that plays mc copies your skin
PM Link
@Emendings use reach on her ( ͡°‿ ͡°)
PM Link
just dont let her know ur asking random strangers on a minecraft forum how to ask a girl out lol that would be in instant rejection
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

@Emendings use reach on her ( ͡°‿ ͡°)

Ill use my special reach *wink *wink
PM Link

Prixy wrote

get a higher rating in build uhc

funniest shit ever
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

slide into the DMs

Have her on Snapchat
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Exorsist wrote...

PM Link

pvpgod26 wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

what's that picture? upload it to somewhere else
PM Link
Why are you trying to get dating tips from avid minecraft players
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

pvpgod26 wrote...

what's that picture? upload it to somewhere else
PM Link

pvpgod26 wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

stop using imgur please, also stop using the cancerous forum pixture thing and maybe upload it to gyazo or lightshot
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

pvpgod26 wrote...

stop using imgur please, also stop using the cancerous forum pixture thing and maybe upload it to gyazo or lightshot
picture*
PM Link