Store
Players Online: 36.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Should everyone have the same CPS?
If this is implemented Badlion will have the lowest skill cap.
PM Link
-1 for all the reasons that were stated above
PM Link
-1 I see the way you're heading but there's really no point
PM Link
I click 10-12cps and I can barely aim so quit ur talking
PM Link
Clickspeed can help with several advantages in PvP:

1- Damage dealt. This is too complicated so watch @Hivlik video on the damage roll.

2. Hits registered. The first hit will most likely go to the person with faster clickspeed

3. Trading hits. The person with faster clicks gets slightly more hits in a period of time, so trading is faster and makes it more likely to win straightlines.

Learn to click faster or deal with the consequences.

PM Link
PM Link
PM Link
jitterclicking is overrated
PM Link
-1 How many chromosomes have you been smoking sir, just because you cant click fast and have a serious mental condition (which means your brain is fucked up) doesn't mean everyone is going to abide by what you can do. I mean people grind out in this game practicing and clicking 17+ CPS while having amazing aim, and if badlion caps the max cps to 10, everyone would just normal click 10 cps and have good aim so it would literally make people slit their wrists. Also it could be something good because people would quit this shitty block game and find new games like OW and PUBG.
PM Link
🅱ahaha i 🅿️hucking hate this game

u gotta 🅿️hucking click fast to be good l0l0l

"clicking fast 20 🅱ps takes lot of skill trus🅱 me!

when clicking fast is considered skillful, you know it's a shitty low skill game lmao
PM Link

Sinoto wrote

-1 How many chromosomes have you been smoking sir, just because you cant click fast and have a serious mental condition (which means your brain is fucked up) doesn't mean everyone is going to abide by what you can do. I mean people grind out in this game practicing and clicking 17+ CPS while having amazing aim, and if badlion caps the max cps to 10, everyone would just normal click 10 cps and have good aim so it would literally make people slit their wrists. Also it could be something good because people would quit this shitty block game and find new games like OW and PUBG.
the joke is on you 🅱aggot, you play minecraft and you are satisfied that you can ji🅱🅱er click and hit 9000 c🅿️s and u can reach that sexy diiiiiiam0nd r4nk l0lf
PM Link
-1, ofc everyone shouldn't have the same click speed
PM Link
cps doesnt take skill if you think that you are stupid , cps doesnt really even matter for the most part aim does , and even at that aiming isnt hard just find the right sens and dpi for you and there you go
PM Link

NeverClaimed wrote

cps doesnt take skill if you think that you are stupid , cps doesnt really even matter for the most part aim does , and even at that aiming isnt hard just find the right sens and dpi for you and there you go

Then why do you want everyone to have the same cps?
PM Link
… i literally never said i did
PM Link
you must have read wrong bro i never said i want everyone to have same cps lol i said cps doesnt take skill and doesnt matter meaning the thread is stupid
PM Link