Store
Players Online: 40.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
brndy

Chocqlate wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Bro calm down Jesus hahaha. I don't know why you're getting so heated. You weren't trading with him also, he was beating you (not by a lot) and then you decided to play super agro. Win by .5 or however much and then upload. I would be annoyed if someone did that against me.
i hope you noticed he was agro the whole fight
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

i hope you noticed he was agro the whole fight

Agro is hitting someone while they're eating and speeding. Not pearling in the middle of a fight
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Agro is hitting someone while they're eating and speeding. Not pearling in the middle of a fight
doesn't matter dude, as long as i won

and why are you turning this to the fight, it matters what he said to me BEFORE the fight ever happened, not the fight. the fight isn't important to this.
PM Link
the clip of him calling an idiot on twitch is gone but he 2 potted me and beat me in a close fight in sg

he did some strategy of holding his bow pulled back so he could regen (he was at 3.5 and i was at like 9) so i ran across the map so he couldn't bow me lol and he regened to full
PM Link
broken tape recorder
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

the clip of him calling an idiot on twitch is gone but he 2 potted me and beat me in a close fight in sg

he did some strategy of holding his bow pulled back so he could regen (he was at 3.5 and i was at like 9) so i ran across the map so he couldn't bow me lol and he regened to full

Honestly I don't really care. My whole point from the beginning is that it's stupid to judge someone from a video like that
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
@GayBootyCheeks

js, before I even knew who brndy was, a bunch of people gave me screenshots of him calling me shit. The entire feud between me and brndy is completely his doing.

That was also before I even had a hundred subs, so you saying "I bring it on myself" is bullshit
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

@GayBootyCheeks

js, before I even knew who brndy was, a bunch of people gave me screenshots of him calling me shit. The entire feud between me and brndy is completely his doing.

That was also before I even had a hundred subs, so you saying "I bring it on myself" is bullshit

Ok yeah then that is different. I'm just saying for people to judge him from this video is stupid.

And yes back then that was likely just him being a dick to you but now and some of the past issues you've had, it seems like they've been caused by some of the things you say, and just in general how you act about everything.

PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

iHackLiTE wrote...

Ok yeah then that is different. I'm just saying for people to judge him from this video is stupid.

And yes back then that was likely just him being a dick to you but now and some of the past issues you've had, it seems like they've been caused by some of the things you say, and just in general how you act about everything.

"Yea, he starts feuds and gets people to Dox, but you people are wrong for insulting him for some toxicity! He doesn't deserve it!"
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

"Yea, he starts feuds and gets people to Dox, but you people are wrong for insulting him for some toxicity! He doesn't deserve it!"

If someone made a thread with solid evidence about all of what you're saying then yeah that's fine and I don't care. It just annoyed me that everyone was judging off of this, only because I know inwould be annoyed if there was a video like this against me
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

inwould be annoyed if there was a video like this against me

Reminds me of something… hm… so what do you guys pass around in your discord chats?
PM Link
Everything about this thread is aids
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Reminds me of something… hm… so what do you guys pass around in your discord chats?

Ok do you seriously expect me to be responsible for every little thing that all 50 of my clan members do? If you expect that from me then that is a whole other issue.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

iHackLiTE wrote...

Ok do you seriously expect me to be responsible for every little thing that all 50 of my clan members do? If you expect that from me then that is a whole other issue.

Your view point
Your reasoning
Your priorities
Your opinions

It's all skewed sideways

PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Your view point
Your reasoning
Your priorities
Your opinions

It's all skewed sideways

Ok arguing with you is useless. I don't care enough to even do it as everything you say is selfish and stupid. You always play the victim card when it is obvious that you are in the wrong.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

iHackLiTE wrote...

Ok arguing with you is useless. I don't care enough to even do it as everything you say is selfish and stupid. You always play the victim card when it is obvious that you are in the wrong.

PM Link
cool thread
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Not referring to any of that.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

iHackLiTE wrote...

Not referring to any of that.

Uh, brndy is the reason that any of that happened, and the reason that no one can can speak to or about me without saying "tranny" or "shemale" at least four times in a sentence.

You're ignorant
PM Link
Thread is locked