Store
Players Online: 42.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
brndy

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Uh, brndy is the reason that any of that happened, and the reason that no one can can speak to or about me without saying "tranny" or "shemale" at least four times in a sentence.

You're ignorant

You're ignorant for not realizing that I'm not talking about any of that stuff. The fact that Brndy caused all of that has nothing to do with what I am saying. I don't care if people call you tranny or shemale. That is not my problem, and I didn't refer to any of that at all during this entire argument. The problem with you is when I am trying to make a specific point, you always seem to want to bring in more than what is really at hand. The argument started off with me saying that it is annoying how you try to make things about you a lot. Now here we are, you bringing up evidence showing that people tried to dox you. That is all irrelevant to what I originally said. You are trying to turn everything around and change the entire topic, when in reality what I said was simple and did not need all of this. The problem with you is that you don't show respect or people. When someone says or does something you feel you must one up them and say or do something better than what they did. You need to learn that not everything is about you.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

iHackLiTE wrote...

You're ignorant for not realizing that I'm not talking about any of that stuff. The fact that Brndy caused all of that has nothing to do with what I am saying. I don't care if people call you tranny or shemale. That is not my problem, and I didn't refer to any of that at all during this entire argument. The problem with you is when I am trying to make a specific point, you always seem to want to bring in more than what is really at hand. The argument started off with me saying that it is annoying how you try to make things about you a lot. Now here we are, you bringing up evidence showing that people tried to dox you. That is all irrelevant to what I originally said. You are trying to turn everything around and change the entire topic, when in reality what I said was simple and did not need all of this. The problem with you is that you don't show respect or people. When someone says or does something you feel you must one up them and say or do something better than what they did. You need to learn that not everything is about you.

Yea bro, me personally dming brndy, trying to be friends with him, removing any videos I had of him, only to still have things brought down harder on me means all I do is one up people and treat everyone I see walking down the street like shit.

Again, you're ignorant.

If you didn't notice, the thread had already turned into something that involved dissing brndy long before I got here. And no, I didn't try to turn the subject around on me, I just kept the diss circulating.
If you didn't notice, brndy's own actions got him his own thread full of people that don't like him leaving their opinions. You can try and turn it around on me again, but like I said you're ignorant to the things I've done.
If you didn't notice, you have no direct correlations with brndy, and you don't even know the guy. Meaning, your opinions and view point are completely biased, and you're too thick to realize the videos this guy pops out are all fake. You're defending someone that isn't real.
PM Link
@GayBootyCheeks don't get all upset with me just because I left your group chat and I don't talk to you anymore. Don't act like I suddenly acquired this new found hatred for you just because I didn't like everyone else that was in the chat. You started acting all funky because I haven't uttered a peep to you ever since, so now you feel justified to say whatever garbage that you pull out of your ass.
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Yea bro, me personally dming brndy, trying to be friends with him, removing any videos I had of him, only to still have things brought down harder on me means all I do is one up people and treat everyone I see walking down the street like shit.

Again, you're ignorant.

If you didn't notice, the thread had already turned into something that involved dissing brndy long before I got here. And no, I didn't try to turn the subject around on me, I just kept the diss circulating.
If you didn't notice, brndy's own actions got him his own thread full of people that don't like him leaving their opinions. You can try and turn it around on me again, but like I said you're ignorant to the things I've done.
If you didn't notice, you have no direct correlations with brndy, and you don't even know the guy. Meaning, your opinions and view point are completely biased, and you're too thick to realize the videos this guy pops out are all fake. You're defending someone that isn't real.

Have you not realized I don't care what people think about him. People can diss him or whatever they want, I just originally said that it was pretty stupid that people were changing their entire viewpoints based off of one video. And the first part about you removing all your videos and trying to be friends with him - I know nothing about that and don't care to know anything about it as it has nothing to do with what I am saying at all. Also I said you turned around our argument because you did. You keep trying to bring in more information and it just completely is irrelevant to what I'm saying. I get that you're trying to diss brndy along with everyone else. The fact that you bring all this up shows that, but you seem to want to somehow use that information against my arguments when it has nothing to do with what I am saying.
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

@GayBootyCheeks don't get all upset with me just because I left your group chat and I don't talk to you anymore. Don't act like I suddenly acquired this new found hatred for you just because I didn't like everyone else that was in the chat. You started acting all funky because I haven't uttered a peep to you ever since, so now you feel justified to say whatever garbage that you pull out of your ass.

And see with this. I don't care that you left that chat. It was funny because you got mad because I made you accidentally ban yourself and you VERY obviously don't know how to take a joke. I also don't care if you dislike or like me. It's not like we were ever great friends before. Our conversations literally consisted of me asking you for things like renders and packs, and me asking you to come to ts more often, and you ranting about your minecraft problems. As for me acting funky I'm not sure what you mean. You started being rude when I accidentally made you ban yourself, so yeah. I don't know why you think I am mad or sad or whatever that we don't talk.
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

Again, you're ignorant.

^^^^^

the video of him dueling fans though… fakest shit I've ever seen ngl

I used to fanboy him, cause I basically fanboy anyone with a pulse, but still he doesn't deserve people like AnthonyYYT5 and others being his fans/defending him

if I had a good PC and a better mic I'd probably do better things with them than he is doing with his blessings of good shit.

and people like ihack actually worked for their own pcs so even if he is a dick sometimes (haven't seen this in a while) he doesn't harass or attack anyone over fucking minecraft, so props to him :v
PM Link

Intimidated wrote

Jarecl wrote...

I just realized u got unbanned, Gg

Als ur BLOCKHITTING is super annoying so I can see his logic
blockhitting is love.

Blockhitting is life.
PM Link
I can see you're a fan of brndy.. https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/1v1/851096ce-bd79-493b-881d-c43151b83fca
PM Link
@GayBootyCheeks @iHackLiTE Drop your shitty arguements. Badlion doesn't give two shits about this.
PM Link

Icehawk wrote

@GayBootyCheeks @iHackLiTE Drop your shitty arguements. Badlion doesn't give two shits about this.

lol
PM Link
welcome to minecraft everyone
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

Jarecl wrote...

Agro is hitting someone while they're eating and speeding. Not pearling in the middle of a fight
\
lol
PM Link

i cant see him and i didn't ask him for screenie yet @Icehawk
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

This thread is fucking stupid. Most people act differently in game to different people compared to how they act in ts with their friends. You can't judge brndy for getting mad at Jarecl because he was being annoying. Most people get mad at him. And @iHackLiTE I don't know why but you always try to make these kind of threads about you. It annoys the hell out of me. I don't know why I care enough to write all this out but yeah. It's stupid that everyone is like "wow this video has changed my opinion of my beloved dear little baby now I believe he's super duper toxic and i will hate him now".

i don't care you think i wasnt
PM Link
we are going to lock this fucking thread because of you all
PM Link
How childish r u
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

Chocqlate wrote...

i don't care you think i wasnt

Many people think the same
PM Link

When I was staff I banned that guy for blatantly cheating, unfortunately someone thought that literally 0 kb and 6 blocks of range for 30 seconds isn't enough for a ban
PM Link

AnthonyYYT5 wrote

we are going to lock this fucking thread because of you all

Jesus you're probably the most braindead and annoying fanboy I've ever seen, you can't blame anyone apart from yourself if this dumb thread gets locked, it's pointless
PM Link
it was a pointless I'm the braindead like everyone else to blaming me for no reason
PM Link
Thread is locked