Store
Gonzaloo AMA
I posted on ur ama post on mine
PM Link

officialarrow wrote

I posted on ur ama post on mine

?
PM Link
Favourite Vacation place you would want to go?

Tips for people trying to get staff?
PM Link
Opinion?
Grilled chicken or fried chicken ?
PM Link

50cents wrote

Favourite Vacation place you would want to go?

Tips for people trying to get staff?

1) hmm idk tbh I don't really plan my vacations I guess I'd like to go on a road trip

2) Be Honest on the application, remember Quality > Quantity, and if you apply pls do so with the intention of actually modding and trying to make the server a better place and not just for the tag
PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

Opinion?
Grilled chicken or fried chicken ?

1) You do appeals a lot from what I've seen, good mod, you also seem like a friendly person which is good. If we ever get a chance to talk it'd be nice to do so since like I already said you seem like a nice person, continue the good work

2) Friend Chicken
PM Link
What is your favorite pokemon and why?
Which region is your favorite
What was your favorite pokemon game?
Who was your favorite champion?
Which region was your least favorite
Do you believe that Diamond/Pearl/Platinum should get a remake?
What is the best pokemon theory that you've heard of?
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?

What's your favorite game excluding Minecraft?

How'd you rate yourself? (Bad af, godly, Huahwi-like, etc)?

UHC or Soup:

Pasta or Pizza:

Do you like memes? Post your favorite meme:
PM Link
Opinion?
What positions have you hold in Badlion?
Why did you koined badlion?
How do you feel when you got promoted to:
-Admin
-Manager
-Senior
Tacos o burritos?
Quesadillas o enchiladas?
Mexico or USA?
Mexico or Cuba?
PM Link
What would you say is the job description of your admin position?

Were you surprised when you got admin, or did you know that it was a long time coming?

Thoughts on the SA and NA Spanish community?

Opinion?
PM Link
Looking back on your staff career what's one thing you would have changed about yourself or what you did?

You're forced to resign from one of your positions, which one would it be? (This excludes Translator and Host ;) )

Opinion if you know me!
PM Link

Msging wrote

Looking back on your staff career what's one thing you would have changed about yourself or what you did?

You're forced to resign from one of your positions, which one would it be? (This excludes Translator and Host ;) )

Opinion if you know me!

1) Nothing, all I did took me to the things I have done, changing one thing could have changed my outcome here

2) CM obviously, been in Minigames since it first became a staff team, and Event Admin is unique

3) Don't know you
PM Link

baritonesax wrote

What is your favorite pokemon and why? Charizard, Greninja, and Deciueye
Which region is your favorite Sinnoh
What was your favorite pokemon game? Sun
Who was your favorite champion? Cynthia
Which region was your least favorite Jotho
Do you believe that Diamond/Pearl/Platinum should get a remake? Yes
What is the best pokemon theory that you've heard of? Never heard of one
Opinion? Don't know you
PM Link

JackyFTW wrote

Opinion? Don't know you

What's your favorite game excluding Minecraft? Pokemon

How'd you rate yourself? (Bad af, godly, Huahwi-like, etc) Good?

UHC or Soup: Soup

Pasta or Pizza: Pizza

Do you like memes? Post your favorite meme: Yes, won't post cause its too hard to do so
PM Link

SR_Vlado wrote

Opinion? Innactive, should try to get your activity higher
What positions have you hold in Badlion? Translator, SG Trial, SG Mod, SG Senior, SG Manager (Later renamed to Minigames Manager), UHC trial, UHC Host, Tournament Helper, Tournament Advisor, Community Manager, Event Admin
Why did you joined badlion? Started playing in 2013, became active mids 2014
How do you feel when you got promoted to:
-Admin: Shocked
-Manager: Had woken up and accidentally called the minigames senior skype chat, then realized what was happening, and was confused what a manager was since Poke, Arcanex, and I were the first staff members to get manager so we didn't know what it was
-Senior: Confused, like with manager I had just woken up and didn't realized what was happening (didn't helped me lose my confusion that I wasn't asked if I wanted senior [which if I was asked I would have said yes anyways], I was just added to the skype chat)
Tacos o burritos? Tacos
Quesadillas o enchiladas? Quesadillas
Mexico or USA? No comments
Mexico or Cuba? Mexico
PM Link

Gonzaloo wrote

baritonesax wrote...

I fucking love you
PM Link

Unwise wrote

What would you say is the job description of your admin position? I host the private UHC Events in both Open and BAC UHCs you can get the specifications to get one hosted here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/169193

Were you surprised when you got admin, or did you know that it was a long time coming? Was both surprised and shocked, I was later told that I was being considered to be an admin way before I was asked to become one

Thoughts on the SA and NA Spanish community? SA Community, good community only problem is the UHC trucers which we are trying to get rid off. NA Spanish Com: Don't communicate with them alot since I spend most of my time with SA Com, but from what the time I have spent with them I can't say much

Opinion? Good mod, I'm always thinking that the reason you resigned was because I got admin and from what I've seen you really wanted to be an admin on Badlion so yea, other than the reason you said you resigned for since there is always 2 sides of every story, the side that is told, and the one that is not.
PM Link

Gonzaloo wrote

Opinion? Good mod, I'm always thinking that the reason you resigned was because I got admin and from what I've seen you really wanted to be an admin on Badlion so yea, other than the reason you said you resigned for since there is always 2 sides of every story, the side that is told, and the one that is not.

Haha, was it always that obvious I wanted admin? To be honest, I was disappointed that yet another admin was promoted, but that didn't factor into my resignation much at all, and it was pretty clear to me that you deserved your promotion more than anyone. I resigned for a whole mix of reasons - my winter term of school was absolute hell, I felt demotivated and undervalued by Badlion as a whole, and I didn't see the arena manager team changing at all for ages (which shows you how much I know considering two new managers have been promoted since I resigned lol).
PM Link
Isn't it a bit stressful to handle so many ranks? What keeps you active and motivated to do so much work?
If you had Owner powers for a day, and the ability to do whatever you wanted, what would you change about Badlion's servers and staff team? Why?
Opinion?
PM Link
havent been on here in a while, also havent heard from u in even longer so hello.

how do you still find motivation to play minecraft and mod too? do you ever feel like an outsider with a completely different sg team (no one calles it minigames) and miss the original sg team?

i think ive congratulated u on ur multiple promotions before but congrats again
PM Link