Store
Players Online: 53.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
5v5 CTF Map Testing || Saturday 15th at 2 pm EST!
Hello!

Tomorrow around 2 pm EST–or as soon as the Archer event finishes, if it runs long–the build team will be hosting a testing event of several maps in consideration for the upcoming CTF tournament. The testing will be open to all spectators. While any teams in attendance may have the chance to play, they should neither expect nor feel entitled to. We hope that this will be the first of many such tests run in order to refine and perfect the map pool for the upcoming event, so you will all get a chance to take part eventually. This time around, we will be working on running preliminary tests of 5-6 maps–in the future, we are likely to host more events focusing on 1 or 2 at a time in greater detail.

The maps are as follows:

Basilica || Map by Reshif and Cratain, aesthetics by BlueSnowflakes

Aerospace || Map by Reshif, aesthetics by InfinityGamers

Necropolis || Map and aesthetics by DiamondAx

Frostbite || Map and aesthetics by DiamondAx and NixaniaXi

Bazaar || Map and aesthetics by NixaniaXi

Versatile || Map and aesthetics by DoomyBoy and LArrowHead

We hope to see you all Saturday! Between scrims, tutorials with the map makers, and an early opportunity to voice suggestions and feedback, it should be a wonderful time.

Regards,
Your Badlion Build Team
PM Link
To spectate, log onto the NA proxy (na.badlion.net) and type "/dectfcompserver999".

You may also have the chance to play the maps yourself.

EDIT: the test server is currently whitelisted because spectators were causing the matches to bug out
PM Link
Where's Space Race: 1969
PM Link
There are 6 Maps here,
Is the tourney map pool going to 5 maps and you guys will choose the best 5 maps
Or will all these maps be possibilities in the map pool for the tourney?
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

There are 6 Maps here,
Is the tourney map pool going to 5 maps and you guys will choose the best 5 maps
Or will all these maps be possibilities in the map pool for the tourney?

The plan as of right now is to choose the best 5 maps. There are currently 7 maps but one isn't finished yet.
PM Link
nice!
PM Link

triplezko wrote

The plan as of right now is to choose the best 5 maps. There are currently 7 maps but one isn't finished yet.

Good to see more time going in to getting the best maps possible
And hopefully they can come out as soon as possible as well so there is a lot of time to practice
PM Link
I'm super hyped about these maps, I hope the testing phase yields positive results

Bazaar looks familiar :?
PM Link
All of these maps look rlly good and I'll be looking forward to play bazaar. It looks rlly good
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
This looks awesome!!!
PM Link
Incredible!
PM Link
These maps are amazing, great job!
PM Link
Maps look really nice, thanks guys!
PM Link
Very nice. Hopefully I master those maps as well.
PM Link
@DanyalHD @tobleroone @TheYoinkster77 @SkyReY @weebkiller451

GANG GANG CTF GANG
PM Link
look the build team has done another thing! rejoice i guess

@Wqrrior hasn't done a map thing tsk tsk
PM Link
ayeee
PM Link
Could we try impact 2.0?
PM Link
Why does aerospace only have 1 lane