Store
Subscribe
SG Suggestions and Bug Fixes Thread
SG needs one more major update and a stats reset to go with it, and then it will be just about perfect.

Suggestions

-Fix raffle voting. Right now every map starts with two votes, which leads to maps that no one voted for winning a decent portion of the time, which defeats the purpose of raffle voting. Another nice (but less important) feature would be to have any map that has at least three quarters of the lobby voting for it (ignoring the extra votes from special ranks) win automatically.
-Look into adding additional old MCSG maps. Teweran SG 2, Survival Kingdom, Moonlight Lake, and Holiday Resort 2 all come to mind.
-Buff supply crates slightly. Right now they aren't as important to the gameplay as they should be. Adding an enderpearl as an item would be a nice way to do so.
-Track "negative" stats like number of games played and allow players to see them. Similar to rating and other stats, allow players to decide whether they are shown.
-Offer a descriptive and transparent explanation of how the rating system for SG works. I personally like the rating system, but I would appreciate it if it was more obvious what exactly the rating system "judges" me off of.
-A number of maps should be removed in my opinion, but Oz and Hokuno are the worst offenders.

Bug Fixes

-Sometimes, when a chest is first opened, it says "Chest" instead of "Tier1/2" at the top and has no items in it. Closing and reopening fixes this.
-1.8 Iris skin bug
-Some chests aren't registered by the plugin, most notably a chest in Return to Moonbase 9 that always has no items and does the thing mentioned above where it says "Chest".
-Untested, but it seems like the servers are more likely to crash when Icarus Fallen is chosen. The two most recent server crashes I've seen were on that map.
-Sometimes the supply drop enderchest does not register your "hits" unless you circle it. If you stand still, it will register one hit then stop making noise.
PM Link
I totally agree with most of this.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I AGREE!
PM Link
Show Win/Loss and Kill/Death ratio!!!
PM Link
+1 to all of this, very well thought out and well said.

Also moved to ideas/suggestions.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
SG definitely needs some love. It still gets decent amounts of people playing so would love to see some new maps and a few changes. Good ideas tho!
PM Link
+1
PM Link