Store
Players Online: 71.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Map Selector [Arena PvP S15]
Hello
Can you add on the arena pvp option section something to select the map that you whant to play on as PvP Lounge do : https://prnt.sc/ga57dr

Have a good day

HashEdits

Ps: Excuse me for my bad english i am bad at it
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
make the menu toggleable having to close the menu every time I wanna queue unranked is annoying af
PM Link

Gulleboy wrote

make the menu toggleable having to close the menu every time I wanna queue unranked is annoying af

I wasn't thinking that, in my mind it was a option that you select your favorite maps and then you haven't to go back on the options every time
PM Link
yes please, +1, fuck these big ass rodspam sg maps
PM Link
+1 kohi_1, kohi_2, kohi_3 best maps
PM Link
There is a command like this for duels
PM Link

Duvvvy wrote

+1 kohi_1, kohi_2, kohi_3 best maps

true they are the best <3
PM Link

SoulzHD wrote

There is a command like this for duels

yep but for ranked and unranked you can't pick the map that you whant

ps: what is the command to select maps on duel ?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
The issue with this is the idea that one person could pick a map they like and their opponent does not like the map. Both players would have to agree on a map and that could be rather troublesome. -1
PM Link

HashEdits wrote

SoulzHD wrote...

yep but for ranked and unranked you can't pick the map that you whant

ps: what is the command to select maps on duel ?

I think its /duel <player> <map name>

and /maps to see all map names

This wont really fit for ranked/unranked but a menu like on lounge/old kohi would be nice to have
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Picking kits in ranked makes people practice specifically for certain maps rather than their actual PvP skills. So, it takes away from the actual competitive spirit and nature of PvP.

PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Picking kits in ranked makes people practice specifically for certain maps rather than their actual PvP skills. So, it takes away from the actual competitive spirit and nature of PvP.

Said like the true competitive player you are
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

But on unranked only, it will be nice ?
PM Link

Purped wrote

The issue with this is the idea that one person could pick a map they like and their opponent does not like the map. Both players would have to agree on a map and that could be rather troublesome. -1

To fix the issue you just have do match people that check the same map and the players that don't use the map selector will be using for the maps checked by other players that use this feature.

But I agree that the none used maps check by players that like this maps will find less often matches

Ps: excuse me if I don't understanded your reply I am really bad at English, if it's the case just reformulate your reply I need to learn :D
PM Link
So it looks cool and will have a chance to be implemented into the Arena PVP of Badlion?
PM Link
+1
PM Link