Store
Players Online: 40.6k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Give Badlion the S12 vibe
Im only going to suggest a couple things off the top of my head when Season 12 was a thing but the point of this thread is to see what Badlion can do to give Badlion the s12 vibe

- Lobby's
They feel more like mineplex and hypixel had a baby it's not good for me personally I like the simple lobbies not the advanced lobbies if you get what I mean

- Leaderboard Signs
There awful it's way to advanced (arena) bring back the signs they were better and also made it simple and not the mineplex feel

- Elo in some Badlion games
I don't think elo works in gamemodes like SG and UHC meetup and other gamemodes. Personally I'd have the leaderboards like UHC for these gamemodes they judge by kills, wins, KDR and other things. Elo is only good in Arena

- Remove Gold, Emerald, Diamond, etc
This was good with MMR but elo it's a huge no that's all I have to say it just doesn't work with elo

- Remove Entities
These are gross and work on Mineplex and Hypixel but not Badlion and it gives away the Badlion vibe for me it seems more like less competitive > more competitive and yes the small things do affect the feel for it

These are my opinions list some down below and judge contrustive critism is needed and opinions are needed
PM Link
1. +1

2. +1

3. -1

4. -1

5. +1
PM Link
- 1 to all. Everything on this list comes down to personal preference and doesn't widely impact how you play. I gather the community likes season 15 so far as it is, but thank you for the suggestions I'd be interested to see what the community thinks.
PM Link

Deshi101 wrote

- 1 to all. Everything on this list comes down to personal preference and doesn't widely impact how you play. I gather the community likes season 15 so far as it is, but thank you for the suggestions I'd be interested to see what the community thinks.

I'm not going to start a arguement cause it's not worth about it but I suggested the small things not the big impact on things to make S15 feel more like s12 the community likes S15 because it has elo and in this case you're showing personal preference to all I think it would be a nice touch but I respect your opinion
PM Link
Indeed, that's what I mean! You've suggested small things that don't have a huge impact on gameplay, so hopefully, your ideas are well received well by the community! :)
PM Link
All I have to say is that you're so obsessed with this whole "feels like hypixel / mineplex" about good stuff that's very helpful to new players
PM Link

Saimo wrote

All I have to say is that you're so obsessed with this whole "feels like hypixel / mineplex" about good stuff that's very helpful to new players

Tbh I liked it more simple that's why I included "feels like Hypixel/ Mineplex"
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Im only going to suggest a couple things off the top of my head when Season 12 was a thing but the point of this thread is to see what Badlion can do to give Badlion the s12 vibe

- Lobby's
They feel more like mineplex and hypixel had a baby it's not good for me personally I like the simple lobbies not the advanced lobbies if you get what I mean +1, I miss s12 lobbies, not bad but it was rather simple.

- Leaderboard Signs
There awful it's way to advanced (arena) bring back the signs they were better and also made it simple and not the mineplex feel I agree, they should just have a small area where all the leaderboard signs are located.

- Elo in some Badlion games
I don't think elo works in gamemodes like SG and UHC meetup and other gamemodes. Personally I'd have the leaderboards like UHC for these gamemodes they judge by kills, wins, KDR and other things. Elo is only good in Arena THIS, but I don't like the idea of ELO in UHCM,
it's rather easy to get a high elo because cleaning is such a big thing in UHCM, I like MMR better.

- Remove Gold, Emerald, Diamond, etc
This was good with MMR but elo it's a huge no that's all I have to say it just doesn't work with elo Nuetral on this, I don't the idea of adding names to elo ranges, but if it makes people feel better saying "well, I'm Sapphire division" I don't care

- Remove Entities
These are gross and work on Mineplex and Hypixel but not Badlion and it gives away the Badlion vibe for me it seems more like less competitive > more competitive and yes the small things do affect the feel for it I don't any entites

These are my opinions list some down below and judge contrustive critism is needed and opinions are needed
PM Link
-1 on everything because it looks more modern now.

but +1 for #3
PM Link
I agree with the overall idea your trying to do but some things are a bit too much
PM Link
+1
+1
+1
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

I agree with the overall idea your trying to do but some things are a bit too much

Elaborate
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Limeintine wrote...

Elaborate

Like I like how he wants to go back to S12 ways with the sign leaderboards which I agree with. But with removing the MMR as a whole is a bit too far. You got to move on :P
PM Link