Store
Subscribe
Survival Games Improvements & Ideas.
So as some of you know, I come from the SG Community. I have been in it since 2013 and I am still to this day, for the longest time we played clan wars on MCSG. Ever since it shut down in 2016, we (EU) have been hopping from one random server to another. A random Italian server pops out of nowhere and stays for 3 months until another server comes up and the first one disbands. It's just a cycle of random servers that has terrible hit detection and is really laggy.

I believe Badlion is the best PvP Server at the moment and would be the perfect place for clans to move to if only badlion co-operated with a few things. Towards the end of MCSG, there was a new feature introduced that implemented Clan War Lobbies. This was where a donator could generate a game and could make it public for a certain amount of time or just whitelist all the players that were playing the clan war. This made it much easier to host Clan Wars as you wouldn't have to worry about random teams in the public sg or cheaters in general.

Badlion would implement Clan War lobbies of their own with these features:

* It would be unranked so you couldn't lose points/boost.
* Only donators could make the lobbies
* You can choose a set map out of the Badlion Survival Games map pool and set up game rules such as a 2 minute grace period or choose between a 3 or 4 player dm.
* You can /sg start and whitelist players that are in the clans or just make the game public/private whenever you wanted to.
* More features can be discussed these are just the most basic ones that would make it good

Since Badlion is the best server it would be the perfect place to move to and I strongly believe all the clans would move over to here once this feature was implemented and running. Badlions player-base would increase significantly with this change and the whole Clan War community would grow over time and move away from the terrible random Italian servers. There would obviously be bugs and problems on the way but if we work together it would be perfect over time. If you have any questions regarding this change just pm me and I will gladly respond to them. This would both help the server-less SG Clan Community and the actual badlion server grow and it would be a win-win scenario.

Badlion could also make Clan Wars more competitive with these changes that @Jinxful helped me come up with.

* Add a leaderboard that would show in depth stats of Clans with a ranking from nr1 going down. Here's an example:

Placing - Clan - Wins/Losses

1 Krypton 35/5
2 Ominous 27/6
3 Etheral 16/8

and if you clicked on the clans name it would show more in depth stats of the actual clan, such as % of rounds won on a certain map. It would also show the individual stats of the clans' members:

Krypton:

Player - Damage Dealt - Kills/Deaths etc.
Zaquez - ::: - :::
Qryt - ::: - :::
Ledger ::: - :::

It could also have more in depth stats than this. Features such as that would be an in-depth overview of one of the rounds in the actual clan war, which would show inventories when you killed someone / got killed, it could also have the kill feed and show the individual stats for that round.

With there being SG Players that are in arena clans such as me being in Ominous. I would like it if the clan for Survival Games wasn't the same as the clan for Arena. An arena clan could obviously still have a clan for SG but you could be in two different clans. I am still in my SG clan Krypton for example while I'm in Ominous on arena, I still want to be part of Krypton without having to do it on an alt.

Here is a list of maps that should be added (if they aren't already) into this Clan War lobby maker:

Survival Games 4
Par 72 (You have the old one, update it)
Turbulence
Valleyside University
Back to Moonbase 9
Teweran: Survival Games 2
Zone 85
Inertia
Green Grass
Icarus Fallen
Holiday
Avaricia
Survival Games Highway
Chernobyl

Here are some other things you could take into suggestions:

Having a 5v5 $1000 Survival Games tournament (such as the other ones) with new maps where you would make routes etc.

^^ Since there are so many tournaments now giving OCN teams an advantage, why not have a tournament like this for another large community such as the SG Community?

Bug Fixes on SG: It's been like this for two weeks now, where it says you are: "Not Placed - 0/1000" when in reality you aren't, please fix : )

Thanks for reading this huge post and I am really hoping you revive the Clan Community, add feedback in the comments. Thanks for reading.

Zaquez.
PM Link
yes plz holy crap +1000
PM Link
I agree and hope Badlion will end up doing this.

btw how much time did you spend on this LOL
PM Link
Do it
PM Link

Hamatito wrote

yes plz holy crap +1000

please share it.
PM Link

elliprott wrote

I agree and hope Badlion will end up doing this.

btw how much time did you spend on this LOL

hours xd, I just wanna make it a thing like PLEASE
PM Link
YES PLEASE OMFG DO IT!! BADLION WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THAN IT ALREADY IS
PM Link

Elias1987 wrote

YES PLEASE OMFG DO IT!! BADLION WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THAN IT ALREADY IS

ikr, badlion is actually the one server that could live up to mcsg standards.
PM Link
Best idea in a fucking while! ARCHY PLEASE DO IT FOR THE COMMUNITY
PM Link
good idea my dude
PM Link
Oh, also make it so you can just warp your party so that you don't have to whitelist your whole team and you can /whitelist p *partyleader* to whitelist someone elses party
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Oh, also make it so you can just warp your party so that you don't have to whitelist your whole team and you can /whitelist p *partyleader* to whitelist someone elses party

YE
PM Link
+1 well done zaq
PM Link
Yeah, it would be pretty cool 1+
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Zaquez wrote

Elias1987 wrote...

ikr, badlion is actually the one server that could live up to mcsg standards.

totally down for this, it would be great but in the end nothing will ever be the same as mcsg.

+1 though
PM Link

Crinkle wrote

Zaquez wrote...

uh no.

totally down for this, it would be great but in the end nothing will ever be the same as mcsg.

+1 though

It still wouldn't feel like MCSG, but it could atleast be a good enough server instead of all the beaner servers, I mean badlion is the best server imo
PM Link

Akenocarry wrote

+1 well done zaq

thx david
PM Link

Elias1987 wrote

Best idea in a fucking while! ARCHY PLEASE DO IT FOR THE COMMUNITY

Im hoping
PM Link