Store
Players Online: 0.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
[Arena] New Kit - OP Build
Basically, like a kit that would be recreating a final fight in UHC Meetup or Regular UHC (items with a * could be subject to change)

-Diamond Helmet p2
-Diamond Chestplate p3
-Diamond Leggings p2
-Diamond Boots p3
(no proj because I am trying to be realistic because nobody makes proj pieces)
-Second Full Diamond with full p1/p2*
-Diamond Sword S3/S4
-Iron Sword Fire Aspect 1 (maybe s1/2)*
-1 Lava Bucket (for obby trapping)*
-4 Water Buckets
-3 Stacks of Cobble ONLY
-Efficiency 2 Diamond Pickaxe
-Power 2 Bow
-1 Stack of Arrows
-1 Stack of Golden Apples
-12 Golden Heads

That's All, open to constructive criticism!
leave your opinions down below!

PM Link
It will take forever to kill someone. Could be unranked though.
PM Link

Blaszczak wrote

It will take forever to kill someone. Could be unranked though.

Gapple
PM Link
Meetup is there so simulate a real UHC. Arena and UHC should remain seperated. I also don't fancy yet another unranked kit thinning the kits out even more. -1
PM Link

Msging wrote

Meetup is there so simulate a real UHC. Arena and UHC should remain separated. I also don't fancy yet another unranked kit thinning the kits out even more. -1

Since a majority of the players prefer a UHC gamemode over something like sw unranked, I personally think this would be nice due to the fact that UHC Meetup has tons of cleaners, so it can be a break from cleaners or a nice warm up for players going to play ranked due to the match being dragged out :)
PM Link

Msging wrote

Meetup is there so simulate a real UHC. Arena and UHC should remain seperated. I also don't fancy yet another unranked kit thinning the kits out even more. -1

everyone only plays build or nodebuff anyway i dont think one more would "thin it out", especially at peak hours when there are over 1300 people playing but you're the staff man not me so idk
PM Link

StrychnosOnYT wrote

Msging wrote...

everyone only plays build or nodebuff anyway i dont think one more would "thin it out", especially at peak hours when there are over 1300 people playing but you're the staff man not me so idk

Even if it's not commonly played it will still thin out the other kits as at least a few people would play it. I also doubt that this kit would be underplayed as it's a form of build.

PS - Just because we are staff doesn't mean we know any more than you in terms of arena kits. It's usually the opposite.
PM Link

Msging wrote

StrychnosOnYT wrote...

Even if it's not commonly played it will still thin out the other kits as at least a few people would play it. I also doubt that this kit would be underplayed as it's a form of build.

PS - Just because we are staff doesn't mean we know any more than you in terms of arena kits. It's usually the opposite.

Maybe, but the thinning will be likely be minute to the kits that aren't build or iron build. This kit, while I don't think it's a great idea, would most likely only take traffic from the build kits, which are by far the most popular, so I don't think it would have a major "thinning" effect. Even if it did, you guys didn't seem to think so when you added four variants of build and nodebuff with another archer kit but you know whatever :b
PM Link
This would just be a gapple/build uhc kit the only way of killing the opponent is by breaking his armour.
And in my opinion i'd be better with a power 3/4 bow, and like 1 stack and 32 arrows lest be realistic in a final fight of a uhc who the heck just have a power 2.
PM Link
PM Link