Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 52.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Forum Staff
I think that it would be nice if Badlion could add forum staff (staff to monitor the forums).

Permissions
1. They could mute and ban people online if they find sufficient evidence.
2. They should have the ability to lock threads
Suggest some more if you have any

Advantages of having this role
I think that one of the major advantages of having designated staff for forums is it takes some workload off the normal staff. So it allows the minigames, arena, uhc and other staff to focus in-game rather than on the website as well.

Requirements
NOTE: This can be altered by the Badlion owners or devs, it is just what I think they should be.
1. 500+ posts
2. No forum bans
3. Active on forums
4. Being helpful. e.g. if someone posts a report in the arena pvp section, then tell them to post it in the report section next time.

Feel free to leave some constructive criticism below. I know this idea can be improved, but I'm not sure how, so I'd like to see your opinions on it.
PM Link
that sounds like UVpickles job, anyway there's already staff monitor forums I don't think the rank is needed +1 either way.
PM Link
pretty good idea
PM Link
already have mods on 24/7, -1
PM Link

OUA wrote

that sounds like UVpickles job, anyway there's already staff monitor forums I don't think the rank is needed +1 either way.

@UVpickles this is so true
PM Link
There isn't really any need tbh. Mods can already do this, and there are usually mods on 24/7, so there isn't much of a demand for it.
PM Link
I don't see how this is useful - mods currently deal with all of this anyways.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I personally feel like mods have this covered? This sounds like a less powerful version of mods just not really less powerful because they still have ban and mute perms which makes no sense. If anything, this would only be abilities to delete and lock threads, but even still we don't need that. We have enough mods and other staff members to have that covered.
PM Link

Just isn't needed. The staff are already active and it doesn't take much effort to look through and moderate the forums.
PM Link
No point
PM Link

Basically what the other staff have said. This is unnecessary. We, staff, already moderate the forums. And I honestly don't see the point of having mute and ban perms. I understand what you mean by trying to help us moderate the forums, but moderating it is rather easy and can be done when we're not on in game or something.
PM Link
Staff already do it. Maybe give seniors perms to forum ban people
PM Link
-1 Bad idea
PM Link
-1 Basically what the other staff has said, there is usually staff on 24/7 monitoring the forums.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Basically what the other staff have said. This is unnecessary. We, staff, already moderate the forums. And I honestly don't see the point of having mute and ban perms. I understand what you mean by trying to help us moderate the forums, but moderating it is rather easy and can be done when we're not on in game or something.
PM Link

Metarus wrote

I personally feel like mods have this covered? This sounds like a less powerful version of mods just not really less powerful because they still have ban and mute perms which makes no sense. If anything, this would only be abilities to delete and lock threads, but even still we don't need that. We have enough mods and other staff members to have that covered.
PM Link
To be honest this isn't really necessary but Wiki Helpers would certainly have this as apart of their job. They would be really helpful
PM Link
-1 like everyone said, mods can do it
PM Link

As other said, there are already other mods pretty active on the forums.
PM Link
Thread is locked