Store Up to 40% Off!
Players Online: 52.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
[Badlion Client] Encouraging more BAC users
Arena:
-Could be exclusive maps to BAC users ( Old Kohi maps maybe )
-BAC only leaderboards.
-Encourage its use by handing out challenges for BAC users on Arena. For example playing a certain number of ranked matches could give non donators more daily ranked matches ( it is currently 30 for BAC players, could be raised to 50 or something)
-Rewards could include giving BAC users ( donators and non donators) exclusive name colours. For example dark blue. As an example, if you play 1000 ranked matches with BAC enabled on arena you could get access to more colours to add to your name.

*These are just some of my ideas I came up with, sure there are better challenges you could add to encourage more people using BAC on arena*

UHC:
-Add the option to reroll coords (someone suggested this, but it would be a pretty good idea to enable this for BAC users)

Meetup
-Allow 2 rerolls in one game, this isn't a donator feature so adding something exlusive to BAC users will encourage its increased use.

*I'll be editing this when I keep on coming up with new things which could be added.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Adding a separate leaderboard for the users that have the BAC badge would be a nice way
PM Link
I really like the idea that you put in the arena, It would be very cool!
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+9000
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Arena:
-Could be exclusive maps to BAC users ( Old Kohi maps maybe )
-BAC only leaderboards.
-Encourage its use by handing out challenges for BAC users on Arena. For example playing a certain number of ranked matches could give non donators more daily ranked matches ( it is currently 30 for BAC players, could be raised to 50 or something)
-Rewards could include giving BAC users ( donators and non donators) exclusive name colours. For example dark blue. As an example, if you play 1000 ranked matches with BAC enabled on arena you could get access to more colours to add to your name.

*These are just some of my ideas I came up with, sure there are better challenges you could add to encourage more people using BAC on arena*

UHC:
-Add the option to reroll coords (someone suggested this, but it would be a pretty good idea to enable this for BAC users)

Meetup
-Allow 2 rerolls in one game, this isn't a donator feature so adding something exlusive to BAC users will encourage its increased use.

*I'll be editing this when I keep on coming up with new things which could be added.

+1 this feature looks cool AF, adding a map selector on ArenaPvP (as I suggest here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/184418)
will mutch more cooler
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1 :)
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

HAHA PRANKED

+1
PM Link
I like all the ideas, except for the reroll coordinates one. I feel like that would be unfair and would ruin the game.

PM Link
I also had the idea to have BAC only leaderboards^^

but other than that +1
you have great suggestions
PM Link