Store
Players Online: 79.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
UHC Caves
Badlion caves right now are way too big and that makes ores rate increase a lot, and from my point of view it would be better if rates and caves sizes will be reduced. It would be possible to make goods snowballs, not as now, that everyone at 00 in 20 minutes is full diamond or 3/4 or people that is in 100x100 are all full P3 and fights are way too long and boring just chugging. This would make the gamemode more funny and could be possible to drop people, because everyone at this point just chug when they are less 2 hearts because his armor and healing are really stacked.
Old Badlion UHC essence has been lost

Also I think that the kb needs to be fixed because it's really easy to escape and impossible to drop someone

So, my ideas for making uhc 6.0 more enjoyable are:

-Reducing ores rates and caves sizes

-Making a new KB for uhc
PM Link
Neutral.
PM Link
Was recently suggested on another thread. But I agree that ore rate should be reduced, especially redstone and lapiz and same with caves.
PM Link
+1 I watched Dawson play a UHC last night and he had the worst diamond luck I've seen on badlion 6.0 but he still managed to come out with full diamond prot 2/3 and sharp 3. I agree, snowballing has become a bit obsolete now, going 0-0 twenty minutes in most people there are already full diamond with sharp 3/4. I miss the old spawn rates, it made the games more diverse and snowballing was more appealing.
PM Link
Neutral
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Neutral, snowballing was one of 2 options before 6.0, it was either snowball or border camp. Border camping didn't even mean full diamond for people like me. I like the new system but I quit Minecraft now so I don't really care. Just my Opinion
PM Link

JustBeanie wrote

Neutral, snowballing was one of 2 options before 6.0, it was either snowball or border camp. Border camping didn't even mean full diamond for people like me. I like the new system but I quit Minecraft now so I don't really care. Just my Opinion

I'm not saying to make ore rate like 5.0, but it would be nice if it's reduced a bit
PM Link
+1 It just has not been fun playing badlion uhc's because everyone is so stacked. If they were lowered a bit it would help greatly because everyone wouldn't be full p3 sharp 4 or 5.
PM Link
+1, half diamond rates, AND STOP THE REDSTONE AND LAPIS LOL

I miss the old BUHCs where Danteh would get "stacked" with full prot 2 and a sharp 3/4 and drop people and each player didnt have 20 gaps at border :v
PM Link
Archy said he was going to reduce redstone, lapis and quartz rates.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Archy said he was going to reduce redstone, lapis and quartz rates.

And diamonds?
PM Link
I agree with the caves, but not with the kb +0.5
PM Link
And diamonds?

This won't be changed, as - diamond rate = + xrayers
PM Link
I feel the lapiz redstone and quartz are the problem, the kb is fine, but diamond/cave rates need some tweaking imo, however 5.0 was too low maybe a happy medium between the two but leaning more towards 6.0. Also sugarcane and leather rates should be decreased a bit aswell because 4/5 games I have 20+ books by 10 minutes just from running around with an extra stack of reeds to go on top of that.
PM Link

Spikemc23 wrote

I feel the lapiz redstone and quartz are the problem, the kb is fine, but diamond/cave rates need some tweaking imo, however 5.0 was too low maybe a happy medium between the two but leaning more towards 6.0.
+1 i literally mine 35 diamonds a game when i border no joke
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 and -1 I think you can't really snowball anymore so I want less diamond rates… but if they reduce diamond rates xrayers will have an advantage again.
PM Link
+1
PM Link