Store
Players Online: 81.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Remove bow from Domination FFS
+1 May lead to more strategy in capping then camping ledges with a bow
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

You haven't even played the gamemode at a high level for a GOOD team so why are you making such a dull statement that has 0 meaning at all
PM Link

Ponca wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

You haven't even played the gamemode at a high level for a GOOD team so why are you making such a dull statement that has 0 meaning at all

Idk why you have to be so toxic about everything I've played this before and its annoying to fight people just sitting and bowing.
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

Ponca wrote...

Idk why you have to be so toxic about everything I've played this before and its annoying to fight people just sitting and bowing.

It makes me mad that you haven't played this gamemode for a while on a high level competitive team and you are literally asking to remove something that has been a part of the gamemode and the meta for a long time. Removing the fucking bow will actually break the whole fucking gamemode. Instead, you should consider asking for less arrows.
PM Link

Ponca wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

It makes me mad that you haven't played this gamemode for a while on a high level competitive team and you are literally asking to remove something that has been a part of the gamemode and the meta for a long time. Removing the fucking bow will actually break the whole fucking gamemode. Instead, you should consider asking for less arrows.

I was just stating what I think but its not going to be removed since most OCN players obviously don't like it. I haven't played in a high competition team but maybe this will change my opinion? Idk xd
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

Ponca wrote...

I was just stating what I think but its not going to be removed since most OCN players obviously don't like it. I haven't played in a high competition team but maybe this will change my opinion? Idk xd

I'm sorry for sounding like a dick earlier, but people like you (no offense) who haven't played these OCN gamemodes at a high level for a long time who are making suggestions that are dull claims that will legit just break the whole gamemode really scare me as to how long these gamemodes will last before it becomes utter shit.
PM Link

Ponca wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

I'm sorry for sounding like a dick earlier, but people like you (no offense) who haven't played these OCN gamemodes at a high level for a long time who are making suggestions that are dull claims that will legit just break the whole gamemode really scare me as to how long these gamemodes will last before it becomes utter shit.

Yeah I wish I started in like MCSG Kohi or OCN instead of mineplex lmao
PM Link

Tincode wrote

xCreath wrote...

Thanks man, glad you took the time out of your day to insult me. Really shows a lot about you.
HAHA
PM Link
I love the bow in domination.
PM Link

Ponca wrote

animalSKWURT wrote...

I'm sorry for sounding like a dick earlier, but people like you (no offense) who haven't played these OCN game modes at a high level for a long time who are making suggestions that are dull claims that will legit just break the whole gamemode really scare me as to how long these game modes will last before it becomes utter shit.

this isn't an ocn gamemode, every game on badlion that isn't sg, UHC or arena dies in about a week. also, I did start with a pvp gamemode where the bow was a main part of pvp. he made a statement that showed how low skill worked. I also doubt this game will ever get to a high level of competitive unless badlion makes a tourny
PM Link
wow
PM Link

JustBeanie wrote

Ponca wrote...

this isn't an ocn gamemode, every game on badlion that isn't sg, UHC or arena dies in about a week. also, I did start with a pvp gamemode where the bow was a main part of pvp. he made a statement that showed how low skill worked. I also doubt this game will ever get to a high level of competitive unless badlion makes a tourny

Within the first few words of "This isn't an OCN gamemode" makes me already think that you don't know what you are talking about. You're literally the most ignorant person by telling me this wasn't an OCN gamemode. And BTW, the thing about these dying gamemodes are wrong. CTW is still going pretty strong on Badlion public and yes they are hosting tournaments for ALL of the OCN gamemodes they have added so far.
PM Link
what's OCN XDddDdD
PM Link
@BlueManOtti
PM Link

Tincode wrote

MasterGberry wrote...

Yes maybe 5 arrows (my opinion)

I personally dislike this idea. Not only bc it's fun but it's annoying fighting beaners/laggers and getting cleaned every 5 seconds
PM Link
It's genuinely disappointing that this community still hasn't developed to respect gamemodes that revolve around bow fights and players that play around bows. Threads like this where people are having to to debate whether or not completely removing the bow is a good idea is saddening
PM Link

animalSKWURT wrote

:V
PM Link

animalARROWS wrote

Tincode wrote...

I personally dislike this idea. Not only bc it's fun but it's annoying fighting beaners/laggers and getting cleaned every 5 seconds

Thud is about Dominations
PM Link
do u have autism
PM Link
deleted, I'm gay.
PM Link