Store
Players Online: 81.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Let use banned users use BLClient on badlion ?
+1 and -1 I think they should get another chance to play on badlion but I think more people are gonna cheat because they know they can still play…
PM Link

animalARROWS wrote

xCreath wrote...

So let banned players play on BLC??? LOL

No, because that isn't going to help the problem. People are just realizing that Minecraft is a truly shitty game
PM Link

xCreath wrote

animalARROWS wrote...

No, because that isn't going to help the problem. People are just realizing that Minecraft is a truly shitty game

And you care so much about hackers shouldn't be able to play?
PM Link
I think that players should be able to play with Badlion client after a period of 3 months after last punishment.
PM Link
PM Link

KingBooger wrote

Awizeuh wrote...

or keronii or @KarliXon :v

lol keronii beat me in a ndb tourney and got banned the yournament after

:( me no cheat
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

KingBooger wrote...

:( me no cheat

IT WAS A JOKE BITCH
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

-1, cheaters don't deserve to get a relief just like that.

what if they were false banned? and what if it was a really old ban?

this idea is great in all aspects except if you want a ban or 2 on your profile
PM Link
Neutral. I think that if they were able to play while banned they would just come back once they're un banned and cheat again but still play on Badlion with BLC once they get banned again. So maybe not allow them to use this if it's their second offence or above, and if they're IP Banned.
PM Link

JustBeanie wrote

omgplsno wrote...

what if they were false banned? and what if it was a really old ban? People usually appeal if they were false banned

this idea is great in all aspects except if you want a ban or 2 on your profile
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Ngl I was perm banned 2 days ago and tried doing this, now I'm unbanned because I appealed and I wouldn't have appealed if this was implemented, which is a weird way of looking at it I suppose. I have a better proposal imo, if your appeal is accepted and say you are still banned for 3 more months, then I think they should be allowed to join if they are using BAC for this period of time. This would stop the surge of cheaters imo, who are no longer afraid of getting banned for the most part Id say but not altogether so idk. This defiant lately had pros and cons, I just wish the client was at the point where it was more desirable to use then normal minecraft and most of the players use it. I personally only play on BAC, however, I rarely see others using it.
PM Link
-1 :c
PM Link
I don't really agree with you because there won't be a need for ban appeals and if the hackers do want to come back they should just make a appeal.
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

-1, cheaters don't deserve to get a relief just like that.

well, something similar to this going happen lol
PM Link
Neutral on the idea, after seeing other people's opinions
PM Link
Not a good idea ill explain why. When you get banned you're sad because you can't play in the server anymore but with this you will be able to play in so it's not a punishment if your not restricted from playing so cheaters wont regret of being banned and also there will be a lot of people that will start cheating since if they get banned they can still play on badlion with the client.
PM Link