awesome stuff:)
PM Link
Nicee
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I have a question. NDA is a legal document and according to USA laws (the most of the countries also) you need to be over 18 to sign these agreements. Will there be age requirement for seniors? @Archybot

I read a Turkish lawsuit about this. One teenager was working on Turkish Research Center (who isn't an adult (over 18)). He leaked a very important thing and he was under NDA. He didn't even get punishment because NDA wasn't valid because he was 17 when he signed that paper. My question is this: If a senior leaked very important details from GCheat his NDA will not be valid because he doesn't have right to sign legal documents. What would you do on these situations?
PM Link

Mutsuz wrote

I have a question. NDA is a legal document and according to USA laws (the most of the countries also) you need to be over 18 to sign these agreements. Will there be age requirement for seniors? @Archybot

I read a Turkish lawsuit about this. One teenager was working on Turkish Research Center (who isn't an adult (over 18)). He leaked a very important thing and he was under NDA. He didn't even get punishment because NDA wasn't valid because he was 17 when he signed that paper. My question is this: If a senior leaked very important details from GCheat his NDA will not be valid because he doesn't have right to sign legal documents. What would you do on these situations?

Parents have to agree to sign NDAs for ppl under 18
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
@WanBissaka @Labersack_ @Purox I guess you guys have to do some applying soon :)
PM Link
Nice.
PM Link
RIP TYLARZZ XNESTORIO NIKOLAI HUAHWI SUCHSPEED.
PM Link
Looking forward to it
PM Link
nice
PM Link