Server IP:
Store 20% Off!
Players Online 1308 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Badlion Patch 2.2 - XP Leaderboards & More

Hey everyone.

We are happy to bring some highly requested features this week to Badlion by the community since our initial release of level/cases/cosmetics last week. We feel that all of these quality of life improvements will help bring out more in these new systems and we have a ton of bug fixes this week too due to all of the changes made last week.

XP Leaderboards

Due to high demand we have gone ahead and added XP Leaderboards to the website and in game. You can now compete with other players weekly to earn the most XP on the network, or monthly.

We will be looking into setting up some kind of mini-rewards for being high on the leaderboards later in the month.

Daily Login Bonus

This technically was part of Badlion Patch 2.1 but it was not very well advertised. We have now improved this by showing your daily login streak in the /profile under the XP Voucher system

As it says in the item meta, you can earn bonus vouchers for having a higher login streak.

Improvements to the Leveling Up Messages

We have taken some time to help improve the leveling up messages and make players more aware of what rewards they are getting as they level up on Badlion. Check out the example below!

Internal Service Upgrades

We started the process of upgrading some of our internal services recently. We rolled out the first stage of this last week silently, and this week are are rolling out another update. The first improvement we made last week was aimed at trying to make sure our systems didn't choke themselves out of memory if they suddenly got a burst of requests.

This week's update is aimed at handling re-connections better internally. Some of the player drops we have experience in the past few months have been caused by some of our software taking too long to reconnect to other systems in place and then people not being able to do anything on the network as a result. We are working towards some better long term solutions, but the first step was adding some better logging and reconnect procedures in place.

We will be finalizing these internal service upgrades tomorrow, but the few systems that have been upgraded have already helped us to identify some bugs.

Unlimited Kit Rerolls for Lion+

We felt that the 5 rerolls feature a day for Lion+ did not really make sense much, so we have decided to make it unlimited. The catch is you can only reroll now once per game so this should keep the balance in check and not provide any obscene advantages to Lion+ members.

• Added a cosmetics item into /profile
  • Redid a lot of meta/item information in /profile
  • Changed the messages for leveling up
  • Prepare a lot of in game messages for translation support
  • Inform users that they can buy more cases on the store when out of cases
  • Made the Lion+ Date hover message in a nicer format
  • Improved end of game messages for when earning XP
  • Renamed Party Browser into "Join Open Parties" for when you are not in a party and "Duel Another Party" for when you are

• Fixed disguised players to not show level ups
  • Fixed issue where ratings could sometimes be reset on minigames
  • Fixed issue where sidebar showed the wrong ranks
  • Fixed issue where /follow would sometimes never stop following a player
  • Fixed BAC Symbol color not being used in certain minigame messages
  • Fixed hover Lion+ message to sync across lobbies properly
  • Fixed an issue where disguise names were not used properly when sending duel requests
  • Fixed various commands in ArenaPvP to use disguise support properly

• This was another great patch and I feel helps to add a lot of extra polish to the features released last week. We are still working very hard to clean up remaining bugs around the network while at the same time adding new features.

Next week's patch should primarily be focused around improving War/LMS systems (such as making them work properly) and improving how the events are started to feel/behave more like season 12 which was a much easier to use system.
    Link PM
    c00l 8)
    Link PM
    2nd

btw nice
    Link PM
    Scoreboards next or i kill someone
    Link PM
    LET'S MAKE BADLION GREAT
    Link PM
    Nice update,good job!
    Link PM
    nice!
    Link PM
    Good stuff!
    Link PM
    @MasterGberry I dont think xp is working right now just a fyi. Ive been playing all day, no chat xp updates or change in xp when I check my /profile.
    Link PM
    @MasterGberry the 2 hr uhc spectate feature does not work correctly, whenever I get it from a case, I can't specatate a uhc, and it just says get lion+ if u want to spectate.
    Link PM
    Yes, nice stuff :)
    Link PM
    Looks awesome!
    Link PM
    Welcome to hypixel
    Link PM

ryan2003222 wrote

@MasterGberry the 2 hr uhc spectate feature does not work correctly, whenever I get it from a case, I can't specatate a uhc, and it just says get lion+ if u want to spectate.

I believe this is 2 hours of minigame spectating, not UHC spectating…@GyllieGyllie for confirmation
    Link PM

Dylqn wrote

@MasterGberry I dont think xp is working right now just a fyi. Ive been playing all day, no chat xp updates or change in xp when I check my /profile.

We had a slight issue yesterday with some XP stuff not counting and are still trying to find out why it happened.
    Link PM
    Yesterday I played a lot and they allways said that it gave me xp but I never had XP. This issue could be because I was in /d ?

And was UHC SG bugged or something? xd
    Link PM
    Good stuff!
    Link PM
    There is 1 hr of mini game and 2hr of uhc spectate and both don't work properly.
    Link PM

MasterGberry wrote

ryan2003222 wrote...

I believe this is 2 hours of minigame spectating, not UHC spectating…@GyllieGyllie for confirmation

@ryan2003222 I checked your data and you did indeed get uhc spectate time now I want to warn you this starts as soon as you get it from a case. So that means when you open the case you can spectate till 2 hours behind that. If you try to join after those 2 hours (even if you didn't spectate) you won't be able to join anymore.

So can you confirm you tried to use it in those 2 hours or if you tried it at a later time so I know if it's a bug or just misunderstanding.
    Link PM
    nice good uploads
    Link PM