Store
Players Online: 46.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Case Combination
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a way to combine a certain amount of cases together to get one(or more) higher tiered cases?

Like for example, lets say you had 5 normal cases(forgot what they were called) and you wanted a better chance of getting something better out of them. You could combine them to make 1 rare case so you could get that better chance at getting something good.

5 normal = 1 rare
5 rare = 1 epic
5 epic = 1 legendary

Something along these lines.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 but 4 epic = 1 legendary
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+-
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

animalLIME wrote

+1 but 4 epic = 1 legendary

fine lol
PM Link
I feel like this would devalue the actual worth of higher level cases. If there is a way to transfer them into other cases, it should take much more than that to get a higher level case.
PM Link

wpc wrote

animalLIME wrote...

fine lol

25 common = an epic so
4 epics = 100 common

100 = Legendary
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

I feel like this would devalue the actual worth of higher level cases. If there is a way to transfer them into other cases, it should take much more than that to get a higher level case.

How so? You are risking 5 common cases that u could easily get rare or higher + other cosmetics or get a rare case where it’s a guarantee rare and just 2 other cosmetics

Really combing a case is just the safe way to get good stuff.

I doubt people would actually go that far to do 100 common into a legendary
PM Link

animalLIME wrote

UVpickles wrote...

How so? You are risking 5 common cases that u could easily get rare or higher + other cosmetics or get a rare case where it’s a guarantee rare and just 2 other cosmetics

Really combing a case is just the safe way to get good stuff.

I doubt people would actually go that far to do 100 common into a legendary
I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that the exchange rates should be somewhat balanced so rarer iteams aren't as easy to get.
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

animalLIME wrote...

I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that the exchange rates should be somewhat balanced so rarer iteams aren't as easy to get.

I think it’s easy to get a rare from 5 cosmic chests.
PM Link
-(-2)-1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 but more hard,

15 normal - 1 rare ej
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
The values I put were just examples.
PM Link
-1 Im level 41 and I opened a lot of cases. 5 basic cases are better than 1 Rare.
PM Link
+1
PM Link